Thankin Ya Friends for the Warmth yual shared ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BackWoodsDrifter

Reaction score
Thanks to those who offered friendship here, but feel need now for trails better suited. Lookin forward to meetin some gain to other trails walkin. Be kind to self and mother nature and hopes yual gets outa life whats yual put in to it. Friends here will be missed so keeps yur wood dry and yur firesides warm pilgrems Ill watch fur ya shoreside ;)

BWD

BWD,
It was some of your posts that got me to join MP. As an outsider I have no idea what's happening around here recently and I'm new enough and have felt the slight chill in the air that I'll keep my mouth shut and post count down about it. You owe me nothing and yet you have given much. If you should find a trail that interests those of us fortunate enough to spend most of our lives working in and surrounded by Boreal forest and the occasional sound of a wolf pack going to work please share said trail. Who knows maybe some day our trails will meet. Until then keep your nose to the wind and you eyes along the skyline. gunforhire

you know whats up, bud. You're a great grower and a great person, BWD. No reason to leave but we went over that.

Keepin firesides burning bright for ya's.:stoned::48:

Much peace, love & frosty nugs,

7greeneyes:D

You've posted quite a few goodbye posts just like this one and you're still here, lol.

Agreed. If you need a break, take one. No need to say goodbye. I say the same thing to all 27 of our cooks. If you need a break, take one. Difference is in most cases they don't get paid for it :)

well bwd best of luck pilgram! you wished me best of luck so ill repay the words! peace, be safe & dont tell no one!

SmokinMom said:
You've posted quite a few goodbye posts just like this one and you're still here, lol.

Was only one other time I recall, folks here cant count neither! And I thought I be the slow one lol ;)

Take care friends and for the little folks here; dont letem get ya down, always keep yur pride and own who ya be! Karma be bout the worst thing comin in everyones end. Love yur friends and try tune out bullies on yur trail best yual see fit.

Like I said in an earlier thread lady yual aint worth it so I leave and let yual stake claim to those yual can control, manipulate to yur ways, and to yur click yual be mighty transparent makin this sites fire suffer. Good memebers joinin only to be run off by folks like yual who think just cause yur here longer gives yual right to make new feel so little. Wish ya nothin but what yur deservin in yur life and only yual knows whats comin yur trail.

Ooooops I just remembered! Yual dont read me threads cause they be causin yual brain ach so might as well stop typin truth cause yual aint goin to attend thread to reads it anyways "unless" yual lookin to keep fires hot burning and thats what yual have proven yual do! Yual dont like what someone say and they defend themselves yual go to lenghts to chase to them other threads to continue fight there when folk wantin to walk away. Yual own it so run it right but ways it be runnin aint lastin long before it aint nothin to look at. Without good members to site, it aint a site and thisin here one seems to be purgin out the best just as quick they be joinin.

Done here nows yual got me fired up and speakin to mind! I kick my fire out now that I have honourd all friends with respectable goodbye.

Yur site is yurs yur HighNAss

BWD

Another great member gone.

Bwd- farewell friend, yull b missed. My fire side will be burning bright so you can see it from a distance...

What a shame...

trillions of atoms said:
Another great member gone.

Bwd- farewell friend, yull b missed. My fire side will be burning bright so you can see it from a distance...

What a shame...

:yeahthat:

But BWD I just got here not too long ago.. :(

With respect, I wish you would take your own advice that you kindly dished out just moments ago; "dont letem get ya down, always keep yur pride and own who ya be!"

Doesn't that mean, don't let some piss ant run you off from a good site and hold true to yourself? :confused2: (I'm not personally saying anyone is a piss ant, just referring to any said person as such since you surely are seeing them as such)

SmokinMom said:

Contrary to what you might think, the lol does not make this post any less obnoxious...not to mention uncalled for. We get it, you don't like BWD, so why stop by and drag this thread down with your negativity? I don't get petty crap like this.

BWD be good bro, I will keep it real and say that many times I couldn't make out some of your posts and scratched my head and moved on. It didn't make me mad and it didn't make me want to start hating on you. Your committed to the persona and if that is something that brings you joy then cool. From what I have seen of your posts, at least the ones i can decipher:), is your hearts in the right place and I have never seen you attack people. In fact I remember being in a couple heated threads and you were the voice of reason trying to calm things down. I hope you find the place you are looking for.

^ Everything that hamster says is golden :aok:

*sniff sniff*.. I love you little guy.

Hamster Lewis said:
Contrary to what you might think, the lol does not make this post any less obnoxious...not to mention uncalled for. We get it, you don't like BWD, so why stop by and drag this thread down with your negativity? I don't get petty crap like this. .

Aha! For a quick second I thought you were the one calling me petty. Think again my friend. Assuming only makes an *** out of you and me.

If bwd can't take any constructive critism without being whiny and doing the poor me's then that's his thing and only reflects either immaturity or insecurities on his part.

Why do just a few opinions cause drama like these goodbye posts? They are just a call out for attention.

He knows exactly what to do to stay out of my hair. Does he do it, no. He likes poking other things with that stick of his.

Let's see if he can handle this post without trying to get pity from you folks.

And yes, his posts are hard for me to decipher. It's my opinion. So he starts the poor me's.

Never assume anything.

He needs to chill. Tell him to LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

And he acheived exactly what he wanted from this thread. :rolleyes:

SmokinMom said:
He needs to chill. Tell him to LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

you could of ignored this thread....... right?...... you jumped right into this looking for a fight it appears to me....... why you let something rub you so wrong....... life is to short.

Yea probably so. Just sick of all the whining and complaining. Never did I tell the guy to leave the group. I just requested in 1 thread. He said he'd step away and he did not. One thread out of how many thousands on there????????

BWD, again. Have fun with all your other threads, folks obviously adore you. Just please stop making a few of us uncomfortable on the only thread I post on. How complicated is that? Sounds pretty easy to me, esp since you already said you would step away. I'd be happy to co-exist elsewhere on the forum.

Yall are both are good folks....... but obviously yall misunderstand each other....... you both belong here........ but yall are gonna have to take each other for who and what you are......... it ain't that hard........ the rest of us do.....most of the time anyway... we all have bad days......peace yall..... i'm done on this thread.

:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back