Thankin Ya Friends for the Warmth yual shared ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamster Lewis said:
Contrary to what you might think, the lol does not make this post any less obnoxious...not to mention uncalled for. We get it, you don't like BWD, so why stop by and drag this thread down with your negativity? I don't get petty crap like this.

BWD be good bro, I will keep it real and say that many times I couldn't make out some of your posts and scratched my head and moved on. It didn't make me mad and it didn't make me want to start hating on you. Your committed to the persona and if that is something that brings you joy then cool. From what I have seen of your posts, at least the ones i can decipher:), is your hearts in the right place and I have never seen you attack people. In fact I remember being in a couple heated threads and you were the voice of reason trying to calm things down. I hope you find the place you are looking for.

Unfortunately I have seen his other side. Once deciphered he is not the golden boy you all think he is. I do not get his persona either, I think it is done in poor taste as it makes fun of the people that really cannot write or read properly. Ex-marine that lives in Canada and writes like he just walked off main street Mayberry...pffft drama queen is what I think and why he posts threads like this...Didn't we already have a member that would post a good bye thread a few times every so often? Just to stir up more drama with the poor me, nobody likes me, goodbyes? Who was that dude?

Plus I think everyone needs to just chill because nobody really knows what is going on.:48:

Grower13 said:
Yall are both are good folks....... but obviously yall misunderstand each other....... you both belong here

Agreed 100% and thank you.

I don't enjoy the fighting or the drama either.

pcduck said:
Didn't we already have a member that would post a good bye thread a few times every so often? Just to stir up more drama with the poor me, nobody likes me, goodbyes? Who was that dude?
That would be the infamous DD. Degenerative Disc. Holds the record for Most Good Bye Threads in one week. :rolleyes:

Maybe if I spent the time deciphering his posts I would feel differently, but I still wouldn't feel diferently about
SmokinMom said:
You've posted quite a few goodbye posts just like this one and you're still here, lol.
being obnoxious coming from someone who has said she just wants him to leave her alone. Then why come in here and spill gasoline all over this thread? Jesus Christ, let's grow up a little bit, can we? No need for it, and it contradicts her statement about him bothering her...seems they both might be guilty of feeding this situation, you think? Everyone should just chill a bit, smoke a bowl, and keep things civil. Is the IGNORE button broken?:confused2::chillpill::48::vap_smiley:

Yep, both guilty. Glad that's becomming apparent to some of you.

I'll happily leave him alone if he leaves me and a few others alone. Fair enough? I think so.

Hamster Lewis said:
That would be the infamous DD. Degenerative Disc. Holds the record for Most Good Bye Threads in one week. :rolleyes:

Maybe if I spent the time deciphering his posts I would feel differently, but I still wouldn't feel diferently about being obnoxious coming from someone who has said she just wants him to leave her alone. Then why come in here and spill gasoline all over this thread? Jesus Christ, let's grow up a little bit, can we? No need for it, and it contradicts her statement about him bothering her...seems they both might be guilty of feeding this situation, you think? Everyone should just chill a bit, smoke a bowl, and keep things civil. Is the IGNORE button broken?:confused2::chillpill::48::vap_smiley:

I think there has been some stick poking in quite a few threads between the two. Started in one was dragged through the BHC and now here.;)

I walked away from a thread where he came after me for no reason...then he sends me a wink smilie, no text, just the wink. Now he's the victim?

I don't like the moronic persona...FACT. But I played by the rules and ignored him. He came after me for simply stating to another member "I don't get the persona", that's it!!! I said nothing negative to, or about him, but I don't want to play a part in his online fantasy life.

As far as his "goodbye" we'll see if it's fact or another ploy for attention. I don't want to call the man a liar.

Oh Oh sm and cubby be asked fur true intention. Yual know ifin yual stop to bein bully yual might make good yur names gain. Be kind and dont poke even ifin yual got stuff to say just remember raisings "Ifin yual got nothin good to say? Then dont say nothin to alls"

Folk like us never took to yual but yual took to me and judged me by ways of typin and charachter perseaved. Dont spell well so get over it dont talk like yual do so get over it. I have done nothin but enter yur site as friend and treated almost most with respect.

Cubby, Smokinmom, Multifarious! I did nothin to yu and have never spit to yual direction but yual do mine? Clicks should be done and free to speak and form friend to all should be alloud. I am smokin to pipe and realy cant focus more to this but I just want to say sorry I didntnt mean to get to under yur skin just to make friends ;)

BWD

cripes we are getting tired of your poor me posts. You all poked the stick at each other just as hard.

Sorry ya feel this way all I have is track record here and posts posted. Didnt mean to tread yur trail of high and the mighty. Thats why I be packin out and lookin to get the bandden comin my trail ifin I have to out yual ;)

Sorry bout I read person and topic well pilgrem and never ever have I pissed in yur corn flakes and called it milk yet yual take side respected. Be gone soon friend but not without the education of folks called friend my firesides, cause they deserve better and fair equal treatment yur site ;)

BWD

my 2 sense---use your iggy button and move forward---nobody is expected to love each other all the time---get along or move on---all this negative crap is NOT a very good reflection of why we are all here at MARP---if i were a noob and saw this drama---i would move on somewhere else---stop bringing all the sheit for others to see---you got a beef go to pm---if you can't settle it---use your iggy button---in the mean time try some of this iso dabbed on the og kush i had to buy---it'll sure to put even the hardiest of stoner in a couch lock or a feeding frenzy :48:

p.s.---where's ozzy when you need him

BWD said:
Folk like us never took to yual but yual took to me and judged me by ways of typin and charachter perseaved. Dont spell well so get over it dont talk like yual do so get over it.

You BWD are the one that chosen that path.

I owned up to my part. I believe the mature thing to do is to own up to your part too and just move on. All the complaining on various threads isn't helping matters for either of us.

Agree?

pcduck said:
You BWD are the one that chosen that path.

Was my life and yual condem me to what I had no control over Duck shame to yual friend!!!! Thought yual better then that judgement but then gain this be indication yual to the click pilling up. Sorry and sad fur yual cause I always looked up to ya until yual got sided without thought ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Oh Oh sm and cubby be asked fur true intention. Yual know ifin yual stop to bein bully yual might make good yur names gain. Be kind and dont poke even ifin yual got stuff to say just remember raisings "Ifin yual got nothin good to say? Then dont say nothin to alls"

Folk like us never took to yual but yual took to me and judged me by ways of typin and charachter perseaved. Dont spell well so get over it dont talk like yual do so get over it. I have done nothin but enter yur site as friend and treated almost most with respect.

Cubby, Smokinmom, Multifarious! I did nothin to yu and have never spit to yual direction but yual do mine? Clicks should be done and free to speak and form friend to all should be alloud. I am smokin to pipe and realy cant focus more to this but I just want to say sorry I didntnt mean to get to under yur skin just to make friends ;)

BWD

Prior to YYZ's thread, where you accused me of having something to hide, what did I say to, or about you ? I said "I don't get your persona" period, point blank!!! If that offends you, get over it!!! I never said you weren't welcome, rather the opposite. And if anyone wants to see the actual nexus of this garbage please look in the BHC.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Was my life and yual condem me to what I had no control over Duck shame to yual friend!!!! Thought yual better then that judgement but then gain this be indication yual to the click pilling up. Sorry and sad fur yual cause I always looked up to ya until yual got sided without thought ;)

BWD

:rofl:

BWD you are such a fake.

You should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of people who really cannot read or write, which in your case is not true, you just care not to do so.

SmokinMom said:
I owned up to my part. I believe the mature thing to do is to own up to your part too and just move on. All the complaining on various threads isn't helping matters for either of us.

Agree?

When I want yual to say sorry to forum in general fur being bully yual are and better be seein names to yur sorry that be to me attention. SmokinMom I aint yur enamy nore am I cubby and multifarious I just aims to see folk treated fair and right no matter what yur status to totempole. Yual earn respect yual dont demand it! Be true to all cause we all here together at the end.

Ball is yual court SM, Cubby, and MUltif I be here to freind to all and aims to treat every pilgrem comes through the door at Mpas as equal and friend rireside until proven different.

What yual say?

BWD

This is what happens when there is crap on TV...

Lets KinkSquashItLogo.jpg:48:

how bout we just start spamming this thread that ain't going anywhere fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back