Thankin Ya Friends for the Warmth yual shared ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BWD.. You and EllisD are not ganging up on me like you accuse others of doing are you? Cause good people would not do that right?

I dont like bein this way to ya duck but yur outa line pilgrem and I aimed to be left alone but yual and sellected few were not goin let that happin. Track record clearly shows trails yual walked and I aimed to walk away but yual kept to followwin now yur knee deep to it and cant seem to find ways out without tryin recruit others to yur cause but most folk here sees it fur what yual are and my reps and pms be telling the story. just go and be gone to other threads here.

BWD

EllisD are you sure you want to go there?

Ganging up on YOU?! hahaha who started it with the "if you didn't say anything" bit you said just a bit ago.

This is great! :)

Go where sir? I'll go wherever you want. :confused2: Are you buying?

B..S BWD.. You have started trouble with 3 different members here in the past week. When they called you on it, you went into your poor me posts again and followed them around. You followed them to the BHC not the other way around.

pcduck said:
Hey BWD.. You and EllisD are not ganging up on me like you accuse others of doing are you? Cause good people would not do that right?

Yup and as always yual try tacktic that dont work and when it flipped back in yur face yual point finger and say I didnt do it yual doin it yual can tell yu and yur like friends here cut from same cloth cause I can mention others yur side do the same thing. Yual aint winnin any point pilgrem and I have asked many times fur ya to just leave good folk alone but yual must have yur head under water gulpin swamp muck cause yual aint to listenin ;)

BWD

Go where sir? I'll go wherever you want

The sidelines and take your snide little remarks with ya:aok:

pcduck said:
B..S BWD.. You have started trouble with 3 different members here in the past week. When they called you on it, you went into your poor me posts again and followed them around. You followed them to the BHC not the other way around.

Go re read it PC aint how it happened I entered BHC and was made made to feel uncomfort and said i was sorry fur intrudin then TOA said i was welcomed then SM rolled eyes and YYZ said nice thing and then Cubby poked nose to it and when we stood against the bully yull got offended and started trailin us. Good try duck but yur diggin yur own hole pilgrem please just go to other threads thats all we are askin partner ;)

BWD

pcduck said:
The sidelines and take your snide little remarks with ya:aok:

KingK kicks folk out fur tellin folks to leave might want be carefull Duck about to get cooked maybe ;)

BWD

Please just go Duck I be gone from yur fireside soon as I get done be bout another hour ur so ifin yual stop makin me stop fur yur drivel its yual prolonein it

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yup and as always yual try tacktic that dont work and when it flipped back in yur face yual point finger and say I didnt do it yual doin it yual can tell yu and yur like friends here cut from same cloth cause I can mention others yur side do the same thing. Yual aint winnin any point pilgrem and I have asked many times fur ya to just leave good folk alone but yual must have yur head under water gulpin swamp muck cause yual aint to listenin ;)

BWD

I did not try anything. I am just telling you how it happened and you do not like it. SmokinMom told you repeatedly to leave her along but you continued to follow her to the BHC. Once there nobody bit on your poor me post so you upped the anty by blabbing more with your awww shucks routine. Cubby states that he cannot figure you out, so you attack him. Multi tells you to quit whining about a neg rep in someone else's thread and you go on to attack him. Now this goodbye thread. Either stay or go but don't whine about the poor me crap, it is getting old

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Please just go Duck I be gone from yur fireside soon as I get done be bout another hour ur so ifin yual stop makin me stop fur yur drivel its yual prolonein it

BWD

Nobody is making you read this thread or my posts. You tell everyone to use their iggy, maybe one should take their own advice?

The "woe is me" stuff is a bit dramatic, I do agree with that tho I truly got a luv for BWD and pretty much everybody here.. but that doesn't excuse you for jumping on my back for absolutely no effective reason. I commented on a new post that was NOT (I know this.. you know this) going to die. You had 0 right to jump on me. :( Also, I, as well as many.. would believe that a mod stepping in BY NOW would have been proper.

Either way, I have 0 hate for anyone, but I won't back down from a proper, humble and well worked out process of thought.

Yup yur gettin old here too Mr Duck and ifin yual understand somethin in life my good friend is folk see through own eyes to things as yual do when yu look to them. Yual see it that way but I dont and only those lookin through own eyes sees it their ways and rightfully entitled too thats what make us individuals and seems like I have been getting rather good support fur me to think the wways I have seen it be the ways others have seen it too. Yual have some sees it yur ways and thats fine all we be asking for since get go is to take leave and the drama be done but like another pilgrem welll respected here said yual stomed in here and dumped gasoline all over this thread I was just tryin say good by to friends made here. ;)

BWD

That is funny BWD I was reading along when all 3 happened and it sure looked different from this side of the screen then your side.

pcduck said:
That is funny BWD I was reading along when all 3 happened and it sure looked different from this side of the screen then your side.

Ah good yual get it then thanks fur pullin yur head out the muck have fun the BHC Im sure they waiten on thier Star ;)

BWD

Good bye threads are nothing more then an individual(drama queen) seeking attention. Seen it many times before and most of them turn out just like this thread did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back