Thankin Ya Friends for the Warmth yual shared ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm asking about their jobs.. re-read what I wrote, yet again sir. :)

Also, I'm stating why someone should stop, not just saying "close your traps". ;)

I haven't said anything offensive, nor anything out of context or irrelevant.

Not sure why you're stating blatant ignorant blabber with your chest pushed out though. :confused2:

You're basically saying "Why did you come back to this thread that was just spoken in hours before and mention common sense statements? It would have died"

Well, I thought this thread could use a 30 year old to simmer down all the teenage actions and mindsets. ;) I surely don't care if you're all older than me, because the actions don't prove that.

So last time to clarify.. you think if I didn't say anything, this thread would have died eh? Hmm :)

If this site has all these problems ...Why do you keep coming back?

Dont worry Duck still be leavin consider these final threads of mine my retirement party so to speak. Needs to shake hands the friends met and made here and reply to pms and thankin folk fur all the gree rep be gettin. Might take couple hours yet pilgrem so dont get yur nickers in a bunch ;) Tryin as fast as I can to put my fire out here.

BWD

Cheers BWD... They don't bother me at all. I have more wits and intelligence and patience than what some may expect.

Anyone can say anything they want about my statements, but I spit only the truth and awareness to the obvious that may never be spoken. I will converse till my fingers fall off if need be... I have no worries about it. :)

I'd like to ask where moderation is right now? This venomous thread (not just one person, at all!) needs to be gone.

If it's not going to be moderated,

Telling the mods how to do their jobs

If it's not going to be moderated, then I test you all who are humble to (with respect)....shut your traps

Also, I'm stating why someone should stop, not just saying "close your traps".

same thing I told you. another example of telling the mods how to do their jobs

Ok, if you take it that way then sure... I'm telling the mods how exactly to do their jobs. :)

Hopefully they listen. If not, then sure this will continue and that's how it's run.. I at least tried :)

Either way, I fully feel everything I said is pure excellence and respectable thought processes. If you don't that sure is fine. :aok:

Interesting perspective though PC Duck.

BWD I do not wear knickers and I don't care if you stay or go. Just stop the whining poor me threads and posts.
You post on nearly every thread and every thread has a poor me moment from you.

You've mentioned that "stop the whining poor me threads and posts" already PCDuck...

Maybe you should move on sir Duck. ;)

BWD I do not wear knickers

Idiom: To get one's knickers in a twist, British Slang. to get flustered or agitated: "Don't get your knickers in a twist every time the telephone rings."

Since you seem unsure and want to take literal to what he said ;)

I had hoped that this fire lit didnt get out control because of those who hate different. I have the bility to chop this thread and will as soon as I be done sayin me goodbyes to it and respondin to messages from friends. I will delete it in good time Mr PC Duck but it will be on my doin not cause yual bully me to do it now like others have done to others here. Go find others to peck at ifin yual dont mind and quit yur peckin here.

BWD

It appears that some are a slow learners and repetition helps

Maybe you should move on sir Duck.

That is all that we were all trying to do until you opened the can of worms again. Just because you could and it was under new posts:aok:

Are you sure you want to go there Ellis D?

EllisD I am quite sure:aok:

Go where? I'm low on gas, and you need a jacket ;) (+10 points if you can tell me what movie that line was used in)

Also, that can of worms (this thread) was posted in just hours before me. You're 100% saying if I didn't talk in here, this thread would have died. Very comical...... sir.

Duck dont yual threaten folk in good standing in my thread! Yual could be looked at as the whinner here so just leave and dont come to this thread ifin it bugs yual so much its easy just go hang out in yur BHC and leave good folk alone

BWD

Go find others to peck at ifin yual dont mind and quit yur peckin here.

It's ok he's a duck... they don't hurt when they peck. I feed them all the time in the zoo. :)

Also, there's absolutely nothing he could do to "threaten" me. No worries BWD, but thanks just the same. :aok:

Anyways maybe ifin we ignore him he will flys away and it be safe to do so too cause duck season aint fur few months yet ;)

BWD

I am not threatening anyone BWD:rofl:

But it appears you and your buddy EllisD are.

I thought you had goodbyes and love letters to send out before leaving?

Oh, this is good! :) : popcorn :

Interesting that you mentioned "love letters" that's very respectable of a post! Very respectable and humble of you, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back