THC and CBD percentages in MJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I live in a non mmj state and was just wondering if anyone knows or has had any of their MJ tested for THC and CBD percentages? I would guess that most Judges rate high quality MJ but several things, smell. taste, look, smoothness and last but not least THC and CBD. I know the weed I have grown gets great reviews from everyone I have shared it with and there are claims on seed strains but was just curious if anyone ever actually sent their weed to a lab. cost. ect. Thanks Hero

Send me some I'll "test" :)bong2:) it 4u...:rofl: No, but I've gotten raves too and always wondered if this could be accomplished on the cheap as well.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

I think most people don't do this because of the perceived risk involved, but I know that there are some dispensaries that outsource to a lab just for this purpose.

They'd probably rather do a "manual" test with their lungs :p

I would like to find a sorce for testing as well. I purchased some Z7, a high CBD strain and plan to make seed using colloidal silver to reverse the female. I'm interested in seeing if there is a change in the percentages. The Z7 is supposidly over 15% CBD and over 10% THC.

niteshft said:
I would like to find a sorce for testing as well. I purchased some Z7, a high CBD strain and plan to make seed using colloidal silver to reverse the female. I'm interested in seeing if there is a change in the percentages. The Z7 is supposidly over 15% CBD and over 10% THC.

niteshift Is the Z7 something the CBD crew has been working on?? I heard they were trying for higher % CBD strains but didnt know they would be able to get it to 15%!!! :holysheep:

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
niteshift Is the Z7 something the CBD crew has been working on?? I heard they were trying for higher % CBD strains but didnt know they would be able to get it to 15%!!! :holysheep:

Yes they did and as far as I know they have since disbanded and the seeds they have are being auctioned at mrnice, that's where I got mine. Here is the test results for the Z7.

001 (800x677).jpg

Thanks everyone. I didnt know if this was even possible but I guess it is. I was wondering because I know all the homegrown sinseamilla everyones growing is high is THC but just wondering HOW HIGH and is there a way to find out exactly how high. Appreciate it , Hero

Hi Rose!!! Yea, it has been awhile in-between logins, but I'm here every other day or so just to check things out. I log in only when I have something to offer and I guess I don't have much, lol.

Latest posts

Back