THCF Clinic - Southfield, MI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
does anyone from mich have any info on this clinic besides website? ive left messages & once got a message back saying there hrs & stating it was in pacific time...what? i know law dosent go into play 4 a couple wks, but **** u would think that they would start signing recs b4 april so peolple can get moving. i also know that they have 8 locations throughout states & hop around. this is probably one of my only chances seing how my prick dr. "wont get involved in that". this guy pisses me off, hell give u a script 4 ANYTHING u want. then you can call him day later after u have perscription say it has side effects u dont like then u recommend what u want & wallah u have 2 scrpts of ur choice!!!!!!!! what an ***hole. well enough ranting. thanks 2 all.

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/node/919

They should have been open monday of this week, i believe that a whole busload of patients was headed there from the capital. You will want to call the local michigan number and speak with the clinic. The people at the MMMA website will be very helpful in any questions you have. Let me know if that page leaves you puzzled.

thanks farmer! thats a total diff site than the one i was on. much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back