The Birth of a Candy Bar (XXX)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
found this in my travels. If easily offended don't read on. ;)

The Birth of a Candy Bar:

One Day, Mr. Goodbar wanted to get a little Bit-O-Honey, So he took his secretary, Miss Hershey, behind the powerhouse on the corner of 5th Avenue and Clark.
He began the marathon by feeling her Mounds, To which she responded with squeals of Almond Joy.
This really made her Tootsie Roll.
He let out a snicker as he slipped his butterfinger rythmatically in and out of her Kit Kat, Which soon became a Milky Way.
"O-Henry" she screamed as she squeezed his Peter Paul and Zagnuts. "Your better than three musketeers"

..hope Mr Goodbar was wearing a condiment..:p
no Baby Ruth don't cha' know..:D

Too funny, In the maryland virginia area they busted a guy with thc candy bars. kind of wild that you posted this 2 days after the bust. Anyone hear about that? I love the parodies Mutt

What the hell??? THC Candy Bars???
Is that like a Weed brownie or something?

Mutt said:
What the hell??? THC Candy Bars???
Is that like a Weed brownie or something?
I saw that on the news. Candy pieces that were "loaded with super marijuana" is what they said on the news. Ha! Probly refined oil mixed with chocolate and a candy shell.

Hell, I'd buy a bunch of that!

Gives a new meaning to M&M's.

Marijuana and Munchies....M&M

Have a commercial with the M&M guys laid back with their women, kicked back with some regge playin.

"Won't melt in your hand and will get you high for hours"

Latest posts

Back