The Captain's Victory Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank-you TBG, The smell was Very Floral, very aromatic, Not Pungent, with a very nice Skunk scent. We are still Growing-out Two more N.L./Skunk and Still have our Sativa "Fingers". We are going to Grow these three out and then do some Heavy Cleaning and Some Re-aranging with the lights and fans. Right now we have some seeds popping and our Northern Mother is doing well, Just waiting to give us some more clones.:D Check them out...We desided to try bushier plants w/ more bud sites, last time was for bigger colas this time we're trying for more buds, smaller,but hopefully more compact buds.:D

Img0072.jpg

Img0073.jpg

Img0075.jpg

Img0083.jpg

Img0084.jpg

Img0086.jpg

Img0087.jpg

Img0088.jpg

Img0090.jpg

Img0074.jpg

Everyone is looking great i must say. We just go done doing a renavation on our grow room adding more air to the room at night and i must say you can see the difference in the buds for sure. Anyway like i said your ladies and babies are looking great. ;)

Hey Folks, What can I say? Allow me to explain the main thinking behind our Garden,...#1. High Grade around here runs around $120. a 1/4 oz. { not EVEN close in taste or high as our "Girls"} But still Tasty Nugs and sometimes the sorce of new Strains!:D But, on the other-hand, what we usely smoke in between harvests is growen by our frends down south, that we get for around $60. an Oz./ $150. a Qp.:rolleyes: Hey! Say what you will,I know,I know...Still Some Mexican's not bad and I'd Rather Smoke mex than not smoke at all....Anyway,We Grow for US, Not for sale, Sometimes to share w/Family or frend, Just for our personal amusement, Without spending $$$$ on small amounts, when we can do it ourselves, and get something back thats way better than what we get when we buy. So.... After buying some truely God-awful,CRAP-WEED,Lo-Grade/Higher-Costing, Branchy,Seedy....Fact: After cleaning around a gram and a 1/2 My fingers were actually black from the dirt on the buds! I think that someone along the line might of sprayed something like Sugar-Water on after drying and shiping. It did'ent help. Raspy, Fowl-tasteing, and nothing like what was growing in our "Garden", So in a moment of Weakness,{ Well..realy more like several moments of weakness} branches were cut...All in the name of "Testing" of Course:D Well....We did leave some tops to futher mature...But no where near what was..This is the swag that caused all the problems... I've gotten a new camera, so....I will post more shots soon.

IMG_0002.jpg

Those look delicious! *drool*

CV *** you got in that pic man. :eek: Is that the crap you bought?

Of Note....What was cut and "Tested" was VERY Tasty and Very Stoney. We've been useing Liquid Molasses,Superthrive,and a new product called"Floralicious Plus" From GH/genhydro.com and I have to say we've been getting just realy nice results, more "Bulk" to our buds, our sweet, sweet buds, and the high? Very Up, Helps to stop pain that my wife suffers from and yet helps motavate to get-up and do something other than go back to sleep, or drop down into that "Couch-lock" that so often comes from the "Mex". The taste? As I've said Sweet,a Skunky taste after inhaleing,fallowed by The unmistakeably Earthy undertones of the northern lights after exhaleing. All during this time wile enjoying this wonderful "Testing" of our Harvest, From time to time, Dear frends, My thoughts would turn to various Frends from here, and I would try to send some "Green Karma" to some of you, mentaly....so if for some reason, for no reason at all, sometime in the last two weeks you may have noticed a "spaceyness" or unexplained "Giddyness", for no good reason, well hopefully it was some"Green Karma" from me to you.

Unfortunately, yes that's some of the crap. Normaly our guy do'es alot better than this, but with the border getting tighter,and probly because of higher demand further north,i.e. More money to be made up in L.A./other states. Things are starting to dry up around here for "budget bud". That came back from Long Beach, Hang your head in shame,Long Beach! And at $175. a Qp. it was a great disapointment to all involved. My Wife cannot somke more than 2 bowls of it and has to quit smokeing because of the nasty taste, I only smoke 2-3 bowls myself,and then have to put it down in pure disgust. Understand....I've had worse in the years i've been smokeing, Fish-bud,Ole tire-bud,cat-piss bud, some real chokers, Some people can burn water, So I guess There are some people who grow crap weed and dont care,and there are people who end-up buying it and in the end, sometimes some of it ends-up here.

Fear not my frends...we were able to find Better,High grade{?} smoke, Anyone heard of " P 2 " Bud? Yea, me ether. $ 120. an1/4 Oz. ouch. I'll post more Pic's tomarow.

$120 for a quarter???? Holy crap, I'd never pay that, I don't care how good it is. $100 is my limit. And it better get me high when I walk into a room where it was just smoked :p

Well, Folks, There is'ent much left,right now, we left a couple of top's to futher mature, and our sativa "Fingers"....

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Pitiful, But hey, we grow to smoke. We have a large mother we can still grow-out{ After we took 4 good clones},we have 2 very nice Desert Lights seedlings coming along also. Plus we were given 2 small, dark seeds of "Grandaddy Purple" that we'er going to start once the weather cools down somemore. Sorry about the quality of the Pic's, New Camera,still getting use-to it,Next batch should be better.

CV she does look sad. I bet she looked much better with all her hair. :p Hey man it doesn't matter what she looks like all that matters is what she smokes like. Can't wait for you to get those other strains going man it's gonna be good. ;)

Latest posts

Back