The Chef's blends!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a crowd you drawn here Chef....I got to join too, get my inspiration to fire up a light maybe. February is coming up fast and I got spring on my mind.

I'm in until I get a chance to see the White Rhino x Red Dragon cross...Could be a while.

Yup but it will be worth the wait....oh btw ita a red diesel unless thats what ya call it.

Man, I gotta sit on the floor, that sucks. I hoped you mopped up.

the chef said:
Yup but it will be worth the wait....oh btw ita a red diesel unless thats what ya call it.
\

Whoops thats what I meant.

Melvan2 said:
Man, I gotta sit on the floor, that sucks. I hoped you mopped up.
Just move the rolling tray out the way!

waaay, waaaaayyyy in the back with one'a them periscope thingys.

FA$TCA$H said:
waaay, waaaaayyyy in the back with one'a them periscope thingys.
Id make room fer ya on the couch but one spot left........fer Mrs.Cash:D

Welcome all! Been a minute since i updated felt it was time! Got snaps of trhe jtr clones doing thier bud thang and the 2 white rhinos, the sweet deep grapefruit and the red deisel looking a bit thirsty! Don't know who's around to see this but enjoy!View attachment DSCI4266.JPG

View attachment DSCI4267.JPG

View attachment DSCI4269.JPG

View attachment DSCI4270.JPG

View attachment DSCI4274.JPG

View attachment DSCI4277.JPG

View attachment DSCI4282.JPG

View attachment DSCI4283.JPG

View attachment DSCI4284.JPG

View attachment DSCI4286.JPG

View attachment DSCI4287.JPG

Looking good, should be some nice looking buds.

i see. yep yep. happy b-day brother. :cool:

glad to know there is at least one mad scientist among us. cant wait to watch these creations come to life!

i am most looking forward to the grapefruit one and I don't know why. What is the very sativa first pic Chef?
I looked at each picture...thanks for posting those, bout time you did birthday boy.

I was wondering were everyone was at....I see Hammy,and Rosebud,slowmo,kanabus,tcbud. I'm a little late, somebody scoooch over. :)

Latest posts

Back