The Chef's blends!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MosesPMG said:
long time no see! glad everything is :aok: :D[/quote

Hey Moses! Everythings gonna be reall good in about 4 -5 months!

haha I feel ya on that one. Im hoping mine are done in May
green mojo mate

Well i had a thought.....what if i flower in my bathroom so i can run the big boy....so i did! Put acouple of fans and the a/c vent cover i took off to controll temps......working like a charm! Gonna put some big boy buds together!!!!!:hubba: :D

DSCI4553.JPG

DSCI4555.JPG

DSCI4556.JPG

DSCI4557.JPG

woahh :shocked: 1000w!!! your ladies are gonna love you

Wont people be able to see that orange tint of the light from out side chef, Stay safe mate.

I highly recommend the bathtub. Have fun Cheffy and watch that heat. Here is me telling you what to do...right.
Rocking 1000- WOOHOO

Jericho said:
Wont people be able to see that orange tint of the light from out side chef, Stay safe mate.[/quote

Nope! All is hidden very well! Thnx !

Rosebud said:
I highly recommend the bathtub. Have fun Cheffy and watch that heat. Here is me telling you what to do...right.
Rocking 1000- WOOHOO

I would still listen Rosie!

LOL chef you crack me up glad ya back m8

Here ya go Fruity my brother! Some shots of the red diesel undr the new light i took today! Buds are doing that ...Daddy..i'm gonna get fat on yo butt! Loving this new light!

DSCI4589.JPG

DSCI4592.JPG

DSCI4593.JPG

DSCI4594.JPG

DSCI4597.JPG

DSCI4598.JPG

DSCI4599.JPG

DSCI4602.JPG

DSCI4603.JPG

DSCI4604.JPG

DSCI4605.JPG

DSCI4607.JPG

Let's see......got a few things in the works.....got veggin right now....3 gorillia grapes and 1 blackberry. Haven't been posting as much as i would like too....got a few issues here but time to get off the high horse and abuse my iggy button! Gotta remember that i've been here awhile.....and people i don't agree with or care for....usually don't last here! And there is the iggy button! So screw them and hello again family! Got some major grows coming up this summer! Might even try a couple of ladies on the outside.....dunno though....it gets dam hot here! We will see! To all of you who i call family.....apologies! ....to all who don't care for the chef..........your IGGIED!

the chef said:
Let's see......got a few things in the works.....got veggin right now....3 gorillia grapes and 1 blackberry. Haven't been posting as much as i would like too....got a few issues here but time to get off the high horse and abuse my iggy button! Gotta remember that i've been here awhile.....and people i don't agree with or care for....usually don't last here! And there is the iggy button! So screw them and hello again family! Got some major grows coming up this summer! Might even try a couple of ladies on the outside.....dunno though....it gets dam hot here! We will see! To all of you who i call family.....apologies! ....to all who don't care for the chef..........your IGGIED!

Chef buddy if i took personally all the people that come and go on this forum i would never post a comment. As far as i and probably most members who have been here a while are concerned you are a part of what makes MP what it is brotha.

Iggy button is great when its needed. but if you anything like me i always end up un iggying them to see what comments they have made. Good thing about the internet is that its just some writing on a screen especially when its coming from someone who obviously doesn't know you.

Plants are looking great under that new lamp, i see some nice dense buds in your future mate. :48:

new light looks to be workin wonders for ya, congrats man!!!!
keep me updated on ure blackberry, is it from nirvana??

Hey Chef, congrats on the new light. My 1000 got the temp up to 86 today. You can just sit and:watchplant: and watch it grow. Happy for ya.

Jericho said:
Chef buddy if i took personally all the people that come and go on this forum i would never post a comment. As far as i and probably most members who have been here a while are concerned you are a part of what makes MP what it is brotha.

Iggy button is great when its needed. but if you anything like me i always end up un iggying them to see what comments they have made. Good thing about the internet is that its just some writing on a screen especially when its coming from someone who obviously doesn't know you.

Plants are looking great under that new lamp, i see some nice dense buds in your future mate. :48:

Thnx brother! I feel the same about you!

ChewbacaKz said:
new light looks to be workin wonders for ya, congrats man!!!!
keep me updated on ure blackberry, is it from nirvana??

Not sure Chewy! These were gifted by a friend!

Latest posts

Back