"The Church"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW...I can't wait! I have two little girlies who are two weeks old from germination!

PLEASE DO A SMOKE REPORT HERE WHEN YOU GUYS BABIES ARE DONE!
THANKS

UPDATE - my plants have been in 12/12 flower for a few weeks...100% female! 2 things left to report about church seeds: yield and quality of smoke...
i got a few more weeks left before i can report those...

hey everyone! its been a while since i harvestes, but ill give everyone my results!
8 plants under 1400 watts (1 x 1000w & 1 x 400w lights)
grown from seeds
used wet paper towel method for germ
grown in passive hydroponic grow buckets
veg for 27 days under all MH light
flower for 63 days under all HP light
dried for 10 days
dry weight result was 21.91 oz (2.74 oz avg per plant)

i did not measure what my best plant harvested weight was, i was way too tired from harvesting, etc

i did send some to friends, and EVERY single person who has tried my church bud says its GREAT! one guy even said its the best he's ever smoked!

i used a cheap metal pipe to smoke some...didnt like it at all, VEDRY harsh smoke! i rolled some of my own J's, and it was still kind of hard to smoke.
the result from the smoke when i harvested, is a VERY strong smoke, (and everyone i gave this to agrees) comes on kind of slow, but is VERY strong and potent!

very easy to grow (me being a newbie too!), good yield i think, right at end the branches were so heavy they started to lean and break! smell was SUPER powerful near 2+ weeks before harvest! VERY thick, dense heavy buds and colas within 3+ weeks before harvest!

i give 2 thumbs up for church and will grow again soon!

This strain was named by the members of system of a down.. i believe you can check book of big buds 3 for more information on the church...

the church seeds are available online again. the bad news is i ordered 15 seeds, and 5 of them didnt crack at all.
when i ordered another 10 seeds, i told greenhouse seeds co. about my 5 dead seeds, and they gave me another 5 seeds free to replace the dead ones i had before, with my new order of 10 seeds. ok not bad, that was nice of them.
heres the bad news: another 5 dead seeds!
whats going on with these seeds now? when i grew them before, all the seeds germinated 100%!
im growing more now, but will definitely switch to another strain. even though these are easy to grow, and fairly cheap seeds, i have to spend twice as much money to get enough seeds germinated! maybe i can save one of my plants now as a mother church, but i think im going to switch and order some seeds for chronic, white rhino, white russian, or ak-47 from now on...
good luck to everyone, and i hope your church seeds germinate, grow easy, big yields, and smoke really good!

Just my two cents on this strain. If you live in the PNW with all the rain and humidity, greenhouse really stresses this strain WILL NOT MOLD those are their exact words. He said "it simply will not mold"

nope! youre right! i live in a HOT, humid climate / area, and i have not ever experienced any mold growing on my church plants!
i hope other strains i plan on growing soon do not mold like the church!
my last order of 20 seeds from greenhouse co did NOT arrive! so be carefull when ordering from that company guys!

Hey, i'm new to the forums, and just wanted to say hello.

I recently procured some seeds while taking a recent trip to amsterdam. Does anyone know how long these "The Church" seeds take to germinate? It's been 24 hours so far, and nothing has happened. I heard certain strains take up to a week to germinate, while others do it in 24 hours. Does anyone have any clue about this strain?

Tyani7505 said:
Hey, i'm new to the forums, and just wanted to say hello.

I recently procured some seeds while taking a recent trip to amsterdam. Does anyone know how long these "The Church" seeds take to germinate? It's been 24 hours so far, and nothing has happened. I heard certain strains take up to a week to germinate, while others do it in 24 hours. Does anyone have any clue about this strain?

just 24 hours? wow, every pack of seeds ive ever had take at least 48 hours to crack! and most of them are cracked on planted witihin a 2-4 day period. church usually used to take me 2-4 days for them all to crack.

Whoa. For me when i germinate it only takes me a day or two to have a root..then i plant it and in about 2 days to surface. A week? Wow

im growing The Church now. 3rd week of flower and tricomes are come in jus as nice as the buds are. the seeds popped preeth quick for me. Paper towel in a dvd case on top of the tv. within in 24 hrs they cracked by the next morning i see a tap root.they started growing slow for a few weeks on me but they grew outta it and showed really nice growth and branching. They can also take up quite a bit of nutes, they love that "N". watch for leaves to yellow at around 2-3 weeks of veg and flower!!!! For flower gives them a dose of veg nutes for week 3 and 4. mine stoped yellowing when i introduced the "N" back wit the mix. But all in all so far i like growing it and WILL end up crossing it.

Latest posts

Back