the day is almost here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy-bdz

Reaction score
well i have been flushing my girls for a little better than a week now every thing is looking not to bad but i am sure it could of been better i had two problems along the way first was spider mites i got them under control not rid of them then i had powder mildew from what i could find out my problems were probably caused by less than perfect humidity ,heat and not the best air circulation well i am shuting down and blasting the room with a bug bomb such as dr. doom and washing everthing that i do not get rid of with bleech tried to take care of air control with a double fan in the window yhat sucks air outside and a couple fans inside the room i am using two 1000 watt lights one hps one m-h my room is 10 x15 does any one have any ideas as to keep the heat and air under control with out spending tons of money odour is not a problem i am growing white rhino but have planted some kush and shiva so i have a little time to re-do the room any suggestion will be welcome thanks billy-bdz

jpeg.gif

just make your own extractor fan, and have a few oscilating fans blowing 24/7, try and keep your temps to around 80F. calculate the sq ft of your room then buy a fan that can extract that amount of air in "X" amount of time. go to the grow journals,dudes have done all sorts of weird and wonderfull stuff in there, and it`s a good basis to begin to gather the knoledge you`ll need for a succesfull crop. it aint rocket science, but it sure aint easy. the best thing you can do is read,ask Qs and do your own style of grow, no two grows are the same man. no doubt those temps will be hard to keep at acceptable levels, so keep your extractor fan at the top of the room, and keep monitoring your gals for any signs of heat stress. good luck dude
BTW, those spider mites have a nasty lil` habbit of returning so make sure you have everywhere bleached and disinfected. i had an attack of those little crap heads on my first grow too,easy to spot. look for speckled leaves, yellow speckles and you can see them by the eye on the under-side of the leaves. very hard to get rid of...

cheap man, perfect for getting those temps down and under control. well worth it!

well while it looks like it will work i.m notsure it is what i need i still need to get rid of the old air and bring in new air and i am limited on how many plugs i can use i do not like to use extension cords and my place has an old fuse box there must be a cheap way to move this air in and out any help please

Latest posts

Back