The Doctor is in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
:D:cool: :D :goodposting: Yes,The doctor is in.The little towns of Coos Bay and North Bend now have a doctor on HWY 101 in the state of Oregon. Before everyone had to drive over 150 mils.,to Eugene or Roseburg to find a doctor. Since our President has called off the G-men, there is less hostel, threat on our medicine. Let me say,that for sure a big weight is taken off when you receive your MEDICAL USER and MEDICAL MARIJUANA GROWER cards. Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Smoke it in the car, smoke it at the beach, smoke it with other card holders,haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahaaaaaaa, yeaaaa.I'm a child of the sixties. I turned 18 in 1968 baby. I've seen The DOORS in 68,and Led Zeppelin ehoooo yahoooooo. We use to receive.........No I ain't' going there. Anyway we smoked so much Black oil HASH that it was hard to breathe. Our lungs were coated with oil. Those were the days. You always had watch out, a little fear, specially if you had your grow on.
GOD GAVE US THIS HERB to USE. Almost all of the worlds medicines come from HERBS. I'm bless to in a place/area that one of the most amounts of herbs growing in one place. Finally, I/we can relax, kick back, lite up dubby, smoke a bowl, share with my Brothers and Sisters, make donations for those cardholders who are hurting and have none. It's been a long time comming. It's all good and I'm loving it. " THE DOCTOR IS IN ". Peace out

Yeah! congrats. I've talked with the dispensary in Coos Bay. Im extremely glad to see that things around Oregon are starting to come together. Definitely not as progressed as California, but I think Oregon's doing it the right way; The way it should and -can't stress this enough- has to be done.

Congrats! We are getting there, slowly. Now, they need to raise the weight limit.

They do have some great people working for MJ in Coos Bay. I'd like to see it move a little faster though. But like you said brandoom;"Oregon's doing it the right way; The way it should and-and i can't stress this enough- has to be done." Things need to move faster though. A long time friend of mines Mother passed away of Brain and Lung Cancer. You and I know (or you should know) That MJ KILLS CANCER !!! Wake up USA. I told my friend, if your family wants to try MJ, That they were welcome. I'm sorry to say, MOM PASSER AWAY.
The newest thing I've seen here on the so.coast of Oregon is that someone has stepped up and is advertising in our local free news paper delivery of MJ to card holders who can't get around then selves. Way cool and good thing the KARMA way. I'd like to see more people who have spare time, get into helping other card. This delivery thing is the start to something really good. I'm sure that some one somewhere along the line is getting a-little kick-down. You konw, bcause that's the way we ride. Peace out

Nice bro! Id like to be a delivery guy:D Sounds like a dream job. Milk man, no. Mail man, no. Bud man? OHHHHHHHH YEAH

Yeah, I actually stopped by it yesterday. Unfortunately the Hydro store was closed, so I couldn't go in and talk. (I've have been approved for my MMJ; just lacking on the $$).

I've been hearing of more and more local "meetings" and what not to help get patients who don't have the means to keep medicated, grow for them self, and be self sufficient. Other then Portland or Eugene, I don't here about much MMJ activity in Oregon.

OK, we have local folks here. The Dr. is in on 01/04/10 at 93705 Newport,Coos Bay,Or 97420. Look at our zip code. 420 at the end! Then there is a growers meeting(s) weekly on Wen. 6pm to 8pm. Then we have this ugly man in government who is trying his best to cut us all off Meds. His name is Kevin Mannix. He is not from Oregon, but he has caused trouble in our laws. He invented measure 11 the monitory minimum prison sentence. Now he wants to put-a-hold on Medical Marijuana laws. You may call "Vote Power against Mannix and his cronies." We may have to go back to the Sixties, POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We Want The World and WE Want IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hay Us OLD HIPPIES Have NOT DIED,and you don't want to Piss us OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace out

MJ kills cancer? Got a link?

I wouldn't advise smoking it in your car or at the beach, even with an OR medical card. Medicating in public or in your vehicle is not legal.

Just Google "cancermarijuana" or "THCcancer". Off the top off my head, I've read that THC kills both brain and lung cancer(s). The UK (Europe's) is way ahead of the US in the cancer research area. That just wrong. There a study out of Harvard that says's THC helps kill cancer.
A very good friends mother just died of both Brain and Lung Cancer. So i did some research on the issue. When I read that THC/Marijuana helps fight what Mom has. I called my friend and informed her of my study and offered my help in any way. Washing windows, what ever I might do to help. I'm sorry to say,that Mom passed away to a better place.
There is guy "Rick Simpson" uses MJ oil to cure skin cancer. Check it out.
We need to step up and do everything in our power(s) to get the non-believers to see just how good our GAL's (MARIJUANA) are. I'm thinking, go on the local NEWS with a well planed sheet of written info on MJ and the many ways that it may be used in medical fields. We have come a long way,and we must keep it up. WE need to inform the public so that we may SAVE LIVES I think that this is big deal. Am I out of line here? Cause I could go on. In fact Lets put "CURES FOR CANCER" On the front page with indoor and outdoor growing ect...Yah-Ok..,Peace out

Latest posts

Back