The Dumbest Anti MJ quotes ever thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
I'll go first, no more than one quote per post....otherwise one person will get all of Harry Anslinger's quotes in one post and he said a lot of dumb stuff IMO.

"Marijuana leads to homosexuality ... and therefore to AIDS."
White House Drug Czar Carlton Turner, 1986

I have nothing against gay people this quote just makes me laugh...and the fact that this dribble is often believed by idiots. I also have one other question, if you are gay will it make you straight?:D

Isn't it amazing what these guys say and get away with? I just don't understand it, people laugh at me when I say I think MJ is medicine we don't know how or what all they can do with it but we know it does help certain people, but they believe the people who say things like this. I mean I feel dumber after reading that quote LOL.

so norml is part of gay people? jeez political people gotta stop use mj as these things also for the leos too im tired of snitches and all that.. gosh its harmless plants unlike poison ivy

"I doubt it was in the scheme that the Great Creator would put one plant on Earth that could cure everything wrong with you." -
Andrea Barthwell - Former Deputy Drug Czar (Bush II)

And I agree, but I know for sure the Great Creator didn't want people to get locked up over it either. And I know the Great Creator did not put it here so you morons could eradicate it either...call me naive but somehow I think it wasn't part of his scheme to call me a criminal over it.

And as a last thought I think maybe the Great Creator put it here to cure or help certain diseases, call me crazy if you want I don't mind LOL.

:ignore:

MJ.jpg

"By the tons it is coming into this country -- the deadly, dreadful poison that racks and tears not only the body, but the very heart and soul of every human being who once becomes a slave to it in any of its cruel and devastating forms.... Marihuana is a short cut to the insane asylum. Smoke marihuana cigarettes for a month and what was once your brain will be nothing but a storehouse of horrid specters. Hasheesh makes a murderer who kills for the love of killing out of the mildest mannered man who ever laughed at the idea that any habit could ever get him...."

Runbyhemp said:
"By the tons it is coming into this country -- the deadly, dreadful poison that racks and tears not only the body, but the very heart and soul of every human being who once becomes a slave to it in any of its cruel and devastating forms.... Marihuana is a short cut to the insane asylum. Smoke marihuana cigarettes for a month and what was once your brain will be nothing but a storehouse of horrid specters. Hasheesh makes a murderer who kills for the love of killing out of the mildest mannered man who ever laughed at the idea that any habit could ever get him...."

Amazing!! Where did U get this stuff... Post me a link I'd like to read more :D

I've smoked weed a few times in Oxford but I never Inhaled... - Bill Clinton LOL

Marijuana produces a wide variety of symptoms in the user, including hilarity, swooning, and sexual excitement... it often makes the smoker vicious, with a desire to fight and kill.
Scientific American magazine, 1936.

"Marijuana is taken by '.....musicians. And I'm not speaking about good musicians, but the jazz type...

Harry J. Anslinger, Federal Bureau of Narcotics, 1948

now that is funny. Jazz led the way for rock. Anyone seen/own "reefer madness" the intro has 10 min of scrolling text.

Latest posts

Back