The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 64919

Reaction score
Might as well dive right in. . . I have to say that I love growing, and have had a very unlikely path to arrive here... but here I am, nonetheless.😆

I'm currently in Gorilla Grow tents...use HLG lighting...AC Infinity Fans...DynaGro Nutrients, and my medium is ProMix BX/HP.

I am blessed to have an ever changing variety of genetics and cultivars that I put a lot of love into. 😁
Cereal Milk (Cannarado)
IMG_20230806_232006.jpg

Sugar Floss (Cannarado)
IMG20230806234746.jpg

Do-si-dos #22 x Dumpster (Ohio Cut)
IMG20230806234840.jpg

Romulan BX
IMG_20230806_234953.jpg

Cheers. Thanks for stopping by.
👊😤🦨

Welcome to the passion TCMH. Your plants look very nice. You look like you know what your doing in them gorilla tents. Looking forward to watching your grow ✌️
Thanks! I've been in them for a good while now... They are about to go away though....gonna be sealing my floor soon... Light mover rails and hydro tables at some point.

Loads of fun haha.

That sounds exciting. I always wanted a room to grow in.
It's not. Lol!! It's just more work haha. Of course I don't mind bc that's my middle name...and it's worth at at the end.... But the doing... Not so fun.😆

I started out in closets and small areas like most. After 5 or so years I graduated ... After another 5 I'm graduating again 😁. Of course the size of the grow doesn't dictate the quality of the work... Haha

Are you a veteran @SubmarineGirl ? Just curious given your name and location. Cheers👊

It's not. Lol!! It's just more work haha. Of course I don't mind bc that's my middle name...and it's worth at at the end.... But the doing... Not so fun.😆

I started out in closets and small areas like most. After 5 or so years I graduated ... After another 5 I'm graduating again 😁. Of course the size of the grow doesn't dictate the quality of the work... Haha

Are you a veteran @SubmarineGirl ? Just curious given your name and location. Cheers👊
I may one day get a room so I can at least walk around my grow. Getting underneath them ain’t the easiest anymore. Retired submarine worker is where my name came from…

I may one day get a room so I can at least walk around my grow. Getting underneath them ain’t the easiest anymore. Retired submarine worker is where my name came from…
I'm trying to get there myself. My mentor is on a whole nother level.

He has a 30 x 15 x 10 shop that he set up himself. It's insanity, but keeps me humble. So many levels to this.

Okay cool. Don't mean to be nosey, just always curious if there are any other veterans around. 😁

I'm trying to get there myself. My mentor is on a whole nother level.

He has a 30 x 15 x 10 shop that he set up himself. It's insanity, but keeps me humble. So many levels to this.

Okay cool. Don't mean to be nosey, just always curious if there are any other veterans around. 😁
I love veterans 💕 thank you for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back