The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shorter SCRoG on the left was Cereal Milk haha. I think it's Gorilla Glue now...
signal-2023-08-06-19-20-53-627.jpg

Looking amazing Hash! The problem here in Greece which I live is that it's really hard to sell anything else except limonene base strains. Those mfkers can smoke the shitiest bud with some citrus taste and it's all good.
Sorry, didn't realize you were across the pond. Man. Haven't been there since 2003 😳😳😳

Welp. Thankful to have a Generac right now... Severe storms rolled up from the south and hit us pretty hard. Intermittent power for alot of people and many outages south of here. Would be dead in the water sans generator... 😬

Anywho...back to your regularly scheduled programming...Sensi Star x Grape Earth (Sinister Seeds) Number 2 and number 6. Grown from seed and selected by moi. Lineage is Sensi Star x {Romulan x Blueberry Herijuanna}.

Terps are Flintstones push-up pops orange. 🤤
IMG_20230807_214506.jpg
IMG_20230807_214519.jpg

Last edited:
Welp. Thankful to have a Generac right now... Severe storms rolled up from the south and hit us pretty hard. Intermittent power for alot of people and many outages south of here. Would be dead in the water sans generator... 😬

Anywho...back to your regularly scheduled programming...Sensi Star x Grape Earth (Sinister Seeds) Number 2 and number 6. Grown from seed and selected by moi.

View attachment 336674View attachment 336675

what does that flower smell like?

Anywho...back to your regularly scheduled programming...Sensi Star x Grape Earth (Sinister Seeds) Number 2 and number 6. Grown from seed and selected by moi.

View attachment 336674View attachment 336675
They smell like Fred Flintstoned

Outstanding looking plants and equipment
Thank you. Really appreciate it! I've peeked around through some of your posts (and many others) and dig your work. 👊

Actually impressed to see the amount of heat on this forum and feel like I have finally arrived in a good place that fits the cut of my jib...😁

All this talk about PM has reminded me that it's time to spray again with micronized sulfur.

Having battled and lost to PM in the past... I don't anymore. Once upon a grow it completely killed my entire grow... Big kick in the balls.

Once a month is the sweet spot for spraying sulfur in veg. For clones that come from elsewhere, I dunk em in a sulfur solution. IME for I've kept PM and mites out of my garden for years by incorporating this one method to my IPM rotation.

Sulfur kills PM on contact, and mites in a few days if present.

Dont mind the chlorosis... Glue gets pissy if you hold her back too long. She grows too fast.
IMG_20230808_111921.jpg

if that's the same romulan I smoked years ago it's quite a potent smoke...it'll lay your ears back if your not careful...nice work...

This is one of two phenos I have been lucky to try. This one is really nice... Smells just like mineral spirits with a hint of vanilla lime...will get ya HAF but she isn't as potent as her sister was...

Sadly the other cut was lost. That one was something. Straight burnt rubber stank. That stuff would smack ya down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back