The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of smell are you getting from the Cereal Milk?
Hard to describe it just yet... There is a sweet/sour aspect to the odor she's putting off that's difficult to pin down... I know what she smells like all the way through in other environments... But that can change.

I'm not the best with describing terps, but I try lol.

Hard to describe it just yet... There is a sweet/sour aspect to the odor she's putting off that's difficult to pin down... I know what she smells like all the way through in other environments... But that can change.

I'm not the best with describing terps, but I try lol.
I have heard that the high was exceptional, but everything else about the plant was bland.

Finished Cereal Milk from my bro at BlackWaterCreek Cannabis.
signal-2023-08-08-22-29-50-277.jpg

signal-2023-08-08-22-30-20-858.jpg

Thanks... Mrs Hash's oldest baby cat isn't gonna be around much longer. They gave her some meds to make her comfortable but there's no guarantee how long she'll be here... It's nice to have a little more time. Just can't stand to see anything I love suffer.

Love em while you got em. No sad days here. Just love.

Last edited:
my Dutchie boy is pushing 12, that's pretty old for such a large and powerful dog...the day he leaves my side will be the saddest day of my life...

Dutch is seriously showing his age, slow and hurtful as it may be, I do feel he is enjoying his life more than most his age...I too got Dutch a little brother that is 15 months old...Ivan has learned much from his older brother and will someday have a younger brother himself to continue the torture and harassment induced by tiny little teeth and rambunctious flailing around...it's game on like donkey kong when Ivan gets the zoomies...
IMG_0136.JPG
IMG_1589.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back