The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cereal Milk odor has overtaken everything in the tent, and I LOVE it!

I have been blessed to run some frosty cultivars over the years, but CM takes the cake. . . The leaves look like velvet to me. She's not sticky... she gooey 🥹😁!

sounds divine!….

Is that one sourced as a clone only or are seeds available?

sounds divine!….

Is that one sourced as a clone only or are seeds available?
Seeds were from Mount Vision Pharms via Cookies Fam... Grown by BlackWater Creek Cannabis. Dunno if this is still available from Mt Vision.
307959-mvpharms.jpg

I was mistaken in my previous postings about the lineage on this cut.( Shout-out to @Digger ) It is possible I smoke a ton and confuse things from time to time, lol. For some reason I thought this was Cannarado's work (probably bc I've been eyeing his Papaya x Cereal Milk and running his Sugar Floss for a bit).

This was the lone female survivor in the pack. After a few runs by my bro to make sure she's stable, I got the cut.

Last edited:
The Cereal Milk odor has overtaken everything in the tent, and I LOVE it!

I have been blessed to run some frosty cultivars over the years, but CM takes the cake. . . The leaves look like velvet to me. She's not sticky... she gooey 🥹😁!
Nice where ya get the beans?

Is it a similar aroma to wedding cake?

Not grown wedding cake (yet), so I can't weigh in on that comparison. I'm terrible at describing terps, but I do I know what I like. I think 😂😂.

The odor is intoxicating... not sure if everyone knows what I mean, but it has that classic "hot weed smell"... that odor is intermingling with the honey/vanilla...and it's gooooooood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back