The most

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepro88

Reaction score
I have broke down and im gonna buy some freakin seeds after a crazy bug invasion ate ALL OF my bag seeds....edit bugs edit im still pissed off but moving on im looking for the strains that will produce the most weed not really importan on how strong it is i just need product and i kno nothing about ordering online its kinda scary but mother bugs ate myedit so i got to...but yeah i want high yielding not really worried about dankness haha

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

q.JPG

qq.JPG

qqq.JPG

dang bro thats a bad invasion there. do they have tiny badges that say "DEA" :holysheep:

good luck with better seeds.

That basically makes no sense to me... Oh wait, it makes perfect sense... You want to grow garbage to sell to your friends... Like why would anyone say that potency doesn't matter, or is less important then yeild??? Why not grow a nice strain and maximize its' potential, because I can tell you that I read this book several times and it just never seems to end good... but to each, his own, and good luck with your endevour. By the way check out kush, it is a nice yeild and nice smoke.

Thats a pretty ridiculous infestation.. try big bud if your more concerned with yield. When ordering, just buy a prepaid card or something and ship to a house other than where your growing

massproducer said:
That basically makes no sense to me... Oh wait, it makes perfect sense... You want to grow garbage to sell to your friends... Like why would anyone say that potency doesn't matter, or is less important then yeild??? Why not grow a nice strain and maximize its' potential, because I can tell you that I read this book several times and it just never seems to end good... but to each, his own, and good luck with your endevour. By the way check out kush, it is a nice yeild and nice smoke.

Your right it does matter but i would rather have more of less then less of more thats just me

diablo_cannabis said:
dang bro thats a bad invasion there. do they have tiny badges that say "DEA" :holysheep:

good luck with better seeds.

haha no DEA badges but i took a perfume bottle and a lighter and got em back pretty good :hubba:

Latest posts

Back