the norms of society, I want to be successful my own way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoorsman101

Reaction score
Go to college. Party moderately. Get degree. Get serious. Get 9-5 office job. Get girlfriend. Get promotion at 9-5 office job. Get married. Travel. Work 9-5 job office job. Get kids. Travel. Golf. Grow old. Buy florida vacation house. Die.

If that's how I lived my life my parents would be thrilled.

EDIT per site rules the norms of society I want to grow marijuana and make more money and more importantly be more happy than doing anything else

That's nice.

Ready for the red. I'm betting on Hick @ 4:47am, MP log time:D

Any takers?

Hello outdoorsman101 :)

Here is a snippet from the rules ...

The staff is not going to tolerate any more of the member on member bashing, arguing, instigating, belittling, ect. This is going to hold true for ALL members. NO exceptions.

No more hiding the foul language with mis-spellings done for the purpose of saying it, and then trying to get away with it. No more threatening or foul language in reputation comments. The staff can see all reputation, who left it, and the post. No more name calling. NO more veiled sports talk.

Maybe you want to go and edit your post removing the F word (only Mods can edit a post title)

Just a heads up :aok:

:peace:

someone testy this AM?

yeah man you may want to remove the f bomb. this is a family site.:D ...

4:47 eh? lol...

5:02 central....:D haaaaaaaaaaa ;)
I'd a made it by 4:47 nv', but got side tracked answering another post :p

Hehe, Mine says 4:56am on your post stamp. Dang, I only missed it by 9 minutes! Can't believe no one wanted to take that bet Hick:D

Latest posts

Back