The plain for my next grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Whats up every1, 1st i wanna say thanks to every1 jus cause yall cool and yall show me that any1 can grow. Now that outta the way down to bizzness!!

Ima start with the soil, ima use the rest of the MG but ima get a few bags of Black Gold(if any1 used it let me know how it works). For the ferts i really dont know that where i need yall help at, sence ill have the money i wanna get something good.Lights will be 400w switchable ballest Hps & MH getting it off of ebay. It'll be in a nice lil walk in closet. gotta keep the cfl's but they will be for mostly seedlings and clones and my mother plant that ima keep in veg almost a year useing LST:holysheep: . The seeds will be Bubblicious, WW, Haze by Nirvana, Purple Star fems by Dutch Passion fems, Honey Moon by Thseeds and Sadhu by mandela seeds. I wont be getting all 6 of them but ima get more then half.I got some more Orange kush seeds yesterday. If you all know of any affordable strains let me know and ill check it out. I wanna order in about 2 week or so and start my grow as soon as i move in late aug early sep.

Sounds like some good strains there. Good luck BFK!

Latest posts

Back