Things to do while stoned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xangxu

Reaction score
So I read theough the entire 1000 things to do while high and there wasn't anything that popped out. Mostly it was about doing things that made no sense or were just cliche. As someone who has just started smoking, I think I can contribute some creative new ideas...

1. Play d&d... If you are a player. It's icreadibly fun, just make sure everyone knows you are doing it, and it is also good if it is a storyline that is forgettale and short. If you need to pay attention, go in sober.

2. Play beat hazard or audio surf to your favorite music. (Absolutaly amazing)

3. Stare at a cluster of trees and watch as your mind creates faces within them.

4. Lay back on a comfy couch with a blanket and listen to a rainstorm on your porch.

5. Go on journeys. This is when you simply let your mind wander without trying to focus on the high, or how the high feels. You will find yourself coming out of the journey with memories of what you thought about, and there will be many.

6. Eat pure milk chocolate, without things like nuts or caramel. The best are those chocolate bars you find in grocery stores which are JUST high quality chocolate. The experience is indescribable. Peice by peice, it feels like eating pure silk.

7. Wash dishes. That's right, it's almost as glorious as taking a shower, except you are productive as well. Just make sure you are safe with your sharp knives. Also, don't use gloves.

8. If you have a cat that loves you and is snuggly, run your fingers through its fur, backwards and forwards. It'll be good for the both of you!

That is all I can think of right now. I've tried things like watching cartoons and playing video games, but I find it to be boring and a waste of energy really. Marijuana, I think, enhances your ability to appreciate every day life to a greater extent, so I have really tried to do different things.

Any others?

My all time favorite thing to do baked is play guitar or bass. I find myself way more creative and in tune with the instrument when good and buzzed. If you play an instrument I would give that a try.

watch the clouds take on diffrent shapes as they move along .

watch a funny movie.

have a sobor driver take you for a drive.

color or draw even doddlling is okay when stoned

find some sexy ladys and play spin the bottle or strip poker. still waiting for this one to happen . dam

sit outside in the cool evening breeze and listen music on your iPod with headphones I think the Ink'ed ear buds from skull candy kick *** and for the price good deal.

relax sit back and enjoy .

smoke another bowl.:)

and tend to your plants.

I likes to set canoe a drift and lay back stare to the sky and after few hours set back up and figure out where I ended up and how to get back to camp fur some more smoke ;)

BWD

1. Listen to music. I mostly love baroque chamber music but I also love bands like Los Lonely Boys and the Beatles;
2. Play the violin, viola or piano. This happens a lot anyway but it's more fun when you're stoned. It may not be better sounding, however, as you may find if you record yourself, but sometimes the freedom you feel makes for some interesting interpretations;
3. Listen to George Carlin comedy skits on YouTube;
4. Cook. Right now I just finished making vegan cornbread with ground flax seeds for eggs and wheat flower. Also added 1/2 cup of hemp seeds; doesn't get your high but smells wonderful;
5. Burn incense; there is a company called Nippon Kodo which makes wonderful pathchouli and sandalwood incense. If you don't have any weed, the patchouli is the next best thing;
6. Sit outside and watch my cat watch the birds and other animals;
7. Sew. I love to sit and mend clothes with the tv on to CNN or old movies;
8. Drink coffee (with Truvia and soy milk) and eat fruit. I love the feeling of thinness by keeping my stomach empty;
9. Lift weights, stretching. I have two, 4 lb. weights that I do all kinds of exercises with;
10. Read. This is harder when you're stoned, since the mind wanders. I mostly read non-fiction but have been reading, sort of by accident on Kindle, these sexually oriented stories. Probably not such a good idea since I'm currently single;
11. Make flow charts of things you would do if you could;
12. Clean house. I really don't do most of this myself but hire someone to do it. Sometimes I do it a bit.

If you smoke enuf bud its possible to watch just about anything on TV and it's entertaining... :bong:

dirtyolsouth said:
If you smoke enuf bud its possible to watch just about anything on TV and it's entertaining... :bong:

That's so true!!! You see the irony, the humanness, etc. It's GREAT!!!!

dirtyolsouth said:

SPot on, true as it gets. I have taken to pipe with plan to set down and watch me favorite show only to turn on TV and become fixed to first thing on I sees and furget to even watch what I was intendin at time ;)

BWD

dirtyolsouth said:

not true I get stoned when wanting to watch tv and it just don't work can't keep my attention to the tv mind drifts to much

dirtyolsouth said:

I was watching Face Off on the Syfylis Channel and they showed a time-lapsed film of the moon rising, which for some reason had me laughing till my head fell off. :rofl:

I recently found out that star-gazing while stoned is really fantastic as well. In fact it's a little dizzying.

Xangxu said:
I recently found out that star-gazing while stoned is really fantastic as well. In fact it's a little dizzying.

The best stargazing spots in CA are on the coast (away from light/air pollution) and in the desert (again, away from pollution). I am partial to the coast with the sound of the ocean, the smell of the sea air and the gazillions of stars in a jet-black sky (God's art).

I am starting to feel like a real hippy these days, but the one constant that I have noticed is the high almost forces me to appreciate little things that we take for granted. Stepping into a hot shower, eating freshly made cookies, watching the evening sky, etc.

Mebeafarmer said:
I second that! Nothing beats being in a canoe, cooler packed with cold beers, and plenty of pre-rolled jay's to help slip the day away...... Being on the water is one of my favorites!

Cheers

Yual my type of canoe buddy ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back