Hey mods/admins...I have a ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbOldster

Reaction score
Do I have the option of turning e-mail notices off?

It's not a life-threatening thing, but at one earlier point in my life, my emails got a little out of sorts. Took me a long time to straighten them out without either potentially costing me money or potentially offending someone important to me at the time. As a result, especially now that I'm no longer in business and am semi-retireded, I stiffen up a tad when I check it in the morning and there are a whole bunch of new one for me to peruse.

I didn't find a button to click, and if not...I'll just deal with it. Not trying to make trouble - I just like simplicity.

This place is a little like Candyland to me, and posting here openly re: matters at hand after practicing a lifetime of Covert Cannabis Consumption is a bit liberating. I ain't plannin' on goin' nowhere, and I'm here to learn, and enjoy a little camaraderie, perhaps.

I'll see about support once I get my bearings. There's a LOT to absorb here, and, well, half a century of 'illicit indulgence' if you will, begs me to question my cranial sponge-a-bility. But is it possible to turn off e-mail notifications?

Thanks in advance!

Do I have the option of turning e-mail notices off?

It's not a life-threatening thing, but at one earlier point in my life, my emails got a little out of sorts. Took me a long time to straighten them out without either potentially costing me money or potentially offending someone important to me at the time. As a result, especially now that I'm no longer in business and am semi-retireded, I stiffen up a tad when I check it in the morning and there are a whole bunch of new one for me to peruse.

I didn't find a button to click, and if not...I'll just deal with it. Not trying to make trouble - I just like simplicity.

This place is a little like Candyland to me, and posting here openly re: matters at hand after practicing a lifetime of Covert Cannabis Consumption is a bit liberating. I ain't plannin' on goin' nowhere, and I'm here to learn, and enjoy a little camaraderie, perhaps.

I'll see about support once I get my bearings. There's a LOT to absorb here, and, well, half a century of 'illicit indulgence' if you will, begs me to question my cranial sponge-a-bility. But is it possible to turn off e-mail notifications?

Thanks in advance!
I turned off notifications but still get them. I would open a junk email address and just change your profile to use that one.

Look under notifications
1692040504043.png
Thanks, dogster. Guess I didn't look hard enough. Apologies.

I turned them off. Next couple days should tell. I'll let you know if they stop.
Oldster
Did you shut them down in your preferences also?
There are two places for mail control
One is in Account Details
the second is in your Preferences
Both can be found by clicking on your forum name top right toolbar area

Oldster
Did you shut them down in your preferences also?
There are two places for mail control
One is in Account Details
the second is in your Preferences
Both can be found by clicking on your forum name top right toolbar area
I have both shut off and the still come.

Latest posts

Back