I have arrived ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never used Roots Organics but have heard good things about it

i have no suggestions on your flowering plant , keep updating us if any issues arrive and post some photos

cheers

Welcome JXR. Hope That Super Lemon Haze turns out great for you, she is supposed to be pretty awesome from what I have heard. As for the growing part, you better be careful, It's addicting. I'm going on my 18th year of doing indoor! 😳

Welcome JXR. Hope That Super Lemon Haze turns out great for you, she is supposed to be pretty awesome from what I have heard. As for the growing part, you better be careful, It's addicting. I'm going on my 18th year of doing indoor! 😳
I have one growing but it's struggling with the heat. Don't know what my outside grow is going to be like with this heat wave.

I actually found a seed in some Northern Lights I had purchased. I started trying to germinate it a couple of days ago and now as of this morning and tiny little tap root is starting to sprout. I'll probably plant it in a small container tonight but now I have to figure out what to do with it when i'm on vacation later this month :)

Latest posts

Back