Third Time Lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the only socket in the room so i dnt have much choice

in theory the gigas only have 3 weeks left but i dnt think they look like there gonna be ready in 3 wot you lot think

Day 38 of flower

74.1 F

62% RH

Image003 (2).jpg

Image004 (2).jpg

Image005 (2).jpg

Image006 (2).jpg

Image007 (2).jpg

Image008 (2).jpg

Image009.jpg

Image010 (2).jpg

Day 44 of flower

Temp 68.9f

RH 55%

they got another week of nutes then a week of clean water then ill give them a week of nothing

Image013 (2).jpg

Image014 (2).jpg

Wow, they have really come on UKG :)

They look beautiful :aok:

:peace:

they are still very small tho and i dnt know why

its day 55 of flower and harvest is next thursday i have already harvested one plant as it was well ready as are the rest but im leaving them to get abit stronges although its a very nice smoke as it is lol

78f
RH 49%

heres the pics

Image024.jpg

Image025.jpg

Image026.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image031.jpg

a friend of mine who also grows leaves his plants in the dark for a few days befor he harvests any one else do this or have any feed back about it

never done it myself but sooon enuff i'm a give it a try amogst every other lil thing/technique int he grower world lol.
ima mj growing *****. i'll do anythin once :hubba: :rofl:
but i have dfone quite bit readin on it before and from wat gather is dependin on strain and environment, the difference is really very lil. but this just wat i gather from it all so... :confused2:
im sure bunch'll dive in here on it soon.
:aok: excellent figure ya ladies have there too UKG :hubba:
i'm a fan trainin my ladies too .
:watchplant: :48:

Nice my friend Haven't done the complete darkness before exocution, seems a bit french gallows type thing....i'll try it on my sat. I've read where it help give the plant one last liite push in the right direction. Looking foward to the smoke report.

UKGr0wer said:
a friend of mine who also grows leaves his plants in the dark for a few days befor he harvests any one else do this or have any feed back about it

I've only heard of giving them 24 hr darkness right before Flowering, I'd like to know how Chef's experiment went though. :aok:

Latest posts

Back