This is how i harvest 1-3 POUNDS every 2 months in my CLOSET with NO EXPERIENCE. >:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought something similar for my first grow. What a waste of freakin' money. Never, EVER buy one of those. Message me and pay me two grand and I will build you a hunk of junk.

OH. congrats DOS... very well deserved.

cadlakmike1 said:
I like spam on sandwiches. I like it with eggs with some peppers thrown in. Cook it in a skillet with potatoes. Mmm, lot's of options. Spam is truly the king of the canned meats. Long live the King. I am bored and this seemed like a good thread to hijack until a mod can come and shut it down.

Let's not forget spam, spam, eggs, bacon and spam :)

Tell Ortega to peddle his crap somewhere else...if it ain't selling in da Bay homie...it ain't goin' sell......

Ya bro....I know who u r homie....remember when and where u saw the original box u friggin clown.

u shoulda stayed in the hills.

dirtyolsouth said:
Hey Bro...

Thanks for sharing your nice find. That sure sounds like a nifty setup JW but I can do you one better... I've got a closet that when the door is closed... actually looks just like a closet! ;) VERY stealth!

Hmmmmm... it seems JW is nice enough to be making the rounds to share his great news...

hXXp://boards.cannabis.com/growing-information/175410-why-i-think-i-can-grow-better-bud-out-my-grow-box-than-out-your-grow-room.html

Hey you made mvp Dirty, congrats. i voted for ya!!!

ArtVandolay said:
Let's not forget spam, spam, eggs, bacon and spam :)

an rats,... just one,... well, maybe two,... ok three,... just tiny ones, though.

It's that miracle bloom booster we've all been hearing about... JW makes it from all the bull manure he has ready access to...;)

Thanks Smokey & Skunk... Representin'!

MindzEye said:
Donkey punching!!!

I must be getting old mindzeye... I had to look that one up...

..........:rofl:
........................:rofl:
.......................................:rofl:
......................................................:rofl:

dirtyolsouth said:
I must be getting old mindzeye... I had to look that one up...

..........:rofl:
........................:rofl:
.......................................:rofl:
......................................................:rofl:

Lol i would post a link to the definition in the urban dictionary, but I might be violating rules then LOL... Its a common term used by sailors....

This is how i harvest 1-3 POUNDS every 2 months

Thats funny as hell.:D What ya growing,,Water Mellons.:farm:

I am with DOS,my room has the same type door,just another room in my basement,right next to the wifes office,and my daughters t.v. room,no smell,no noise,no worries,thanks all for great laughs

:rofl: .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jack & The Beanstalk....... :farm:

cadlakmike1 said:
I like spam on sandwiches. I like it with eggs with some peppers thrown in. Cook it in a skillet with potatoes. Mmm, lot's of options. Spam is truly the king of the canned meats. Long live the King. I am bored and this seemed like a good thread to hijack until a mod can come and shut it down.

Let's do it cadlak-I got some taters-lol

:48:

Gb

GeezerBudd said:
Let's do it cadlak-I got some taters-lol

:48:

Gb

Ill have some french fried taters mmmmmm hmmmm... I used a sling blade, some folks call it a kaiser blade mmmmm hmmmmm...

nah-I just toss the spam in with the skillet fried potatoes-french fryin would work though, but never done it.
Im gonna try the eggs and peppers for real.
Gb

Man this thread has become like a sub forum of the coffee table thread....:)

I wonder why the OP has not chimed back in to take back said thread?? (wow that rhymed...) :D Huh Vendor?

GeezerBudd said:
nah-I just toss the spam in with the skillet fried potatoes-french fryin would work though, but never done it.
Im gonna try the eggs and peppers for real.
Gb

just everytime I hear the word taters it reminds me of that movie slingblade have you seen it?

Have'nt seen slingblade-sounds like alot of blood and guts?

Latest posts

Back