time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedabix

Reaction score
from seed to bud,whats the shortest time recorded:hubba:

Boy, you sure opened a can of worms there. I don't know if there is any offical record or not, but I notice some of the seed banks are claiming 30 days for their autos and most of the autos claim 40 to 60 days or some where in between so I'd guess it is at least as quick as 40 days, seed to harvest but even the seed banks say that there are many grower influenced variables with some able to grow faster and others only able to grow slower. I also noticed that it seems like all of them take considerably longer outdoors than indoors according to the seed bank literature. I also notice that nearly all of the seed banks recommend 16/8 or 18/6 light cycles throughout the auto's life cycle and state that flowering on 12/12 will not only slow down finishing time but will also adversely effect the harvest, but since I've never grown an auto, I can't say from experience.

I know we have several auto fans on the forums so hopefully one of them will answer your question.

Good smoking and good luck with your question.

Latest posts

Back