to cut or not day 40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upupnaway

Reaction score
hey guys this plant is 40 days into flower but appears to be matureing very fast opinions ?

day 40.jpg

day 40-2.jpg

i cant see pic that clearly but it seems to soon, i dont see any amber Trichs
it depends on the high you are looking for but either way i would be waiting awhile still.

like maybe another 3 weeks..............JMO

I would recommend that you get a small pocket size microsope so that you can see your trich's and use them to decide on when to harvest. Here is a link that I found helpful in determining when to harvest.
Pics of maturing trichomes

Hope this helps :) And by the way, the bud looks very tasty! nice work :D

Don't cut till your trics are where you want them to be.

i cant see pic that clearly but it seems to soon, i dont see any amber Trichs
it depends on the high you are looking for but either way i would be waiting awhile still.

like maybe another 3 weeks..............JMO

yea im going to get a pocket scope this week. the pics are digital macros havent quite masterd it yet lol.

Without seeing any trichs, I'd say, a guess at a casual glance, at least two more weeks. But a little microscope is recommended.

I'd say not yet also........most strains take at least 8-10 weeks...although there are a few that get done in 7. Checking your trichs is the only sure fire way of telling when she's done though!

I wouldnt cut them now. Even without a scope they dont look ready yet. They should really start bulking up soon.
You can read up on harvesting by the colors of the hairs if you'd like but using a scope is by far the better way to go.

Best wishes and better days
"P"

Latest posts

Back