To pull or not to pull?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DutchMasterPuff

Reaction score
Strain Lowlife auto Ak47 x diesel a little over 2 weeks old and i am pretty sure I see balls first grow not sure what do u think?

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

dutchM.jpg

definately wait a bit longer to make sure for sure ;) until you see bananna clumps it's not worth chansing a premature execution. I am in a similar situation with a forest blue plant that I'm waiting to see the sex of...kinda looks like li'l nuts, but could also just be the plants 'vagina' forming ;P

Ok I will wait a little I only planted 4 and two look like that so far and one is a lot bigger than the others so at least i still have some sort of hope.

yeah id wait. it wont drop pollen for awhile, if its a male. if its a girl a hair or two may come out of those. If its a hermie...kill it as soon as it shows hermiism.

well, i wouldnt say kill the hermie. if the others turn male, keep the hermie, its gonna be a bit before your next smoke comes. lol. separate the hermie if possible, i would keep a hermie for sure if the others were male. but you dont know that yet. good luck to you. just keep looking at them. i pulled mine before that point. i didnt want to risk it, because i knew for sure the other one was female. just saw pollen sacks and said get outta my garden you horny bastard lol.

and yeah, id say let it show a bit more signs. hopefully those dont pop open on you though, pull it if you have a female that you know for sure is female. unless you think it might be worth the risk of pregnancy. hah

well im gonna pull them now then hopefully the last one learns from its older siblings and grows up a woman!

The Hemp Goddess said:
They all appear to be male. I would start over. There is little to no THC in male plants.

:yeahthat: ..Sorry about your 3 plants, better luck next time:)

DutchMasterPuff said:
well im gonna pull them now then hopefully the last one learns from its older siblings and grows up a woman!

Don't let it get you down DMP, I'll go take a big :bong1: rip and think happy thoughts about your one remaining LADY!!!

Although I am sorry for the three males. I really like that you posted some very good pics. This should help me once I get my room setup for my first indoor grow.

20 years is a long time since I grew anything other than veggies. :)

banjobuzz said:
wow. what a stroke of bad luck there. don't give up, plant some more...bb...

Thx i'm not gonna give up I have 1 k-train and 1 Alaskian Ice seedling and i just put in three white dwarf beans. I am not disappointed at all i assumed they were all males but that was my first time seeing that up close in real life not on a picture so i wanted to make sure. The plan was to veg the KT and AI while the auto's finished and then switch back to the metal halide and veg them out a little longer before going back to hps and switching to 12/12. I shoulda planted more but all i really wanted was atleast one to have something to eventually smoke while the others were still going.

well im pretty sure the last one is male too... sad thing is this last one stinks so good i just watered it and rubbed my fingers on the leaves and smelt it and i swear it smells almost like a grapefruit or at least citrusy. i think im gonna let this one finish for pollen.

DutchMasterPuff said:
well im pretty sure the last one is male too... sad thing is this last one stinks so good i just watered it and rubbed my fingers on the leaves and smelt it and i swear it smells almost like a grapefruit or at least citrusy. i think im gonna let this one finish for pollen.

Sorry for your losses DMP, just wanted to say though, what excellent pics you posted. Looking forward to seeing your next effort.

Latest posts

Back