To the drunk at my back door...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OGKushman said:
It not my dog you gotta worry about...its the Remi 870 with the rifled hollowpoint slugs. :rofl:

@ 100 yards

I love my 870 :D

Dang OG, you be in some desert bro.. Looks like freakin' Iraq:eek:

Irish said:
i seen that trick before...sounds like he pulled it off on you too...he was prolly sober as you, but power of suggestion got him out of your yard without a shot being fired...

you've been tagged...

hard telling if he will be back, but its an old rippers trick to act drunk, come messing around your back door area just to test out what response they will get, before making entry, and robbing you blind...

crackheads only understand what no tresspassing means when thier picking birdshot out of thier backside!

i would set up some security on that back door area myself, even if its a dummy cam with battery operated light, or a driveway sensor to warn you.

favor fortunes the prepared...:cool:
I do have motion sensing lights back there and in the front and the sides, he had set off at least the sides and was sitting under the ones in the back, a full 200 watts 3 feet from him blazing down on him. Maybe he was cold and getting warm under them, lol.

This thread :rofl:
nvthis said:
I love my 870 :D

Dang OG, you be in some desert bro.. Looks like freakin' Iraq:eek:
That be our lovely BLM land in California! :D

Basically here:

hst-gun.JPG

Latest posts

Back