Tokemon's NL grow, finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokemon

Reaction score
Day three.
day3NL_sept32008.jpg

Good luck and keep us posted. I also grow Northern lights x haze very fun plant!

I few more pics. Some from this morning, day 4. I just put the sprouts in the dirt this morning. Hopefully I'll be smoking my own herb for the first time in my life at xmas time this year!

Go ahead and count, it's 10.
thegoodsresized.jpg

Heres a couple of the grow room.
growroom2resized.jpg

growroom1resized.jpg

Future lesbians!
futurelesbiansresized.jpg

That lovely glow we all can't wait to see.
glowresized.jpg

I hope I end this thread with pics of frosty nugs. With some luck, patience and y'alls help I will.

Nice man! I've got a Nirvana NL growin right now. It's about 25 days since planted in soil. It's already 7 inches, which i'm lovin. It's definitely liking the 400 mh. I've got a bunch of pics in my journal. Check it out. I look forward to watching these grow into frosty nugs

everything looks good bro. might want to use a little bigger pots for vegging next time avoid extra transplanting, jmo i prefer 2 liter soda bottle and cut the tops off and nice to think green.

toke@smoke420 said:
everything looks good bro. might want to use a little bigger pots for vegging next time avoid extra transplanting, jmo i prefer 2 liter soda bottle and cut the tops off and nice to think green.
Yeah the last time I planted in those cups (the same cups btw) I transplanted early the dirt fell away from the roots and majorly tramatized the plants but they all lived! I pulled that crop since it was just bagseed and mainly just to see something grow ( I never took any pics of that grow)

Anyway my question is how long do you think I can go in the cups? I would like to let them go atleast long enough to have a decent rootball. How do I know when I have reach maximum cup rootage?

It must be nice to have a grow room at the beach. lol
Lookin good toke, good luck

smoky anda bandit said:
It must be nice to have a grow room at the beach. lol
Lookin good toke, good luck
Plant pschology. :D

looking good bro, and also are u exhausting the air into your attic? cause i was planning on doing the same thing, in a setup somewhat similar to yours.

TokeWithHope said:
looking good bro, and also are u exhausting the air into your attic? cause i was planning on doing the same thing, in a setup somewhat similar to yours.
Yep. I took a 6-4 reducer and rubbed the small in on the ceiling in the closet (to mark it) and then used a keyhole saw to cut it out by hand until I got a nice press fit.

thats a lot of light for those lil girls not really a bad thing if you dont mind adding water regularly and paying the electricty bill. i like small cups at your stage of growth your good for three to for weeks in those with those cups. i wait with sativas to transplat till they are around 12-16 inches if you can see roots creepng out the top you waited way to long. just be easy and carefuland they will be fine.

on a side note I dont know what i would do if i had a room as organized as yours i would say i spend 3/4 of my time wandering around the house wonder where i left that and the other 1/4 of my time trying to remember what i was looking for

is the hydro hut the one screwed up?think so.i have the home box,all good.

haha! I know where your at man. My first grow was nirvana NL and i just smoked some of the BEST buds ive ever smoked yesterday when they were cured. gl man i hope everythings female and green!

Your grow is VERY similar to mine Tokeman! Your off to a good start. I love your set up dude, very nice. Good Luck! :D

tokemon said:
Yep. I took a 6-4 reducer and rubbed the small in on the ceiling in the closet (to mark it) and then used a keyhole saw to cut it out by hand until I got a nice press fit.

hey idk really understand what u mean. im rle fucked up right now! but what is a reducer? and the keyhole saw is like the handheld battery saw kind of a gun design right? but more importantly is there any health issues or problems with venting into the attic? and do u vent straight to your attic or do you vent into your attic then outside via an airvent or sumtn?

Latest posts

Back