Too Much (n)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruseonme

Reaction score
Ok here is the deal, i got clones ones they have roots i transplant them in 1gallon pots. by the way im using ocean forest soil and foxfarm perlite also. so after i do that they stay in the 24/0 room for 1 week than go to 12/12. my question is now why are my plants dark green and the edges of the leafs are turning in and sum are folding from the side. what should i do? and do you think it's the soil i should mix some high (P) with it? thanks everyones advice and opion is apperciated.

there you go some are flowering alrdy.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

m7.jpg

m8.jpg

m9.jpg

m111.jpg

well i thought the ocean forest is good? what do i do now? what about my clones? it feels like they flowering slow alittle bit

well it's usually about 77 and max 80F in there but i got my 1000watt air cooled light at about 1 and half feet or so maybe little less. I thought it could be too much nitrogen becuz the edges of the leafs turn in...

hxxp://www.marijuana-seeds.net/Thanks/ThankYou.htm check this an u should figure wat it is ur dealin wit exactly

Latest posts

Back