Top 10 reasons to use UPS as your shipper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's awesome news, duck. At least they're acknowledging their eff up and are remedying for your next order. Good stuff, bud.

:peace:

Dude, FedEx sucks! They don't even deliver here. They contract delivery out to others. Seriously, they either show up in a yellow Ryder rental truck, or even just personal cars sometimes. No uniforms, nothing. Last package I was supposed to get from them, I received a phone call say the package could not be delivered because the address was missing an appt number. Umm, I don't live in an appt! Called back to no answers, and I left a message saying that. 3 days goes by, and still no package. I call again and fedex says their computer says it was delivered. I tell them it wasn't and they give me the number of the contractor who delivers. I call that number and its some guys cel phone that speaks broken English and he says he'll have to get back to me after he sees which driver delivered it. A day goes by and he wont answer his cel from my number. I call from a different phone and he answers and just brushes me off. Nothing comes from it and I had to contact the business I ordered from and they apologized and reshipped my order. Total pain...
Glad to hear you got your ordeal worked out Duck.

Hamster Lewis said:
Glad both fed duh ex and the hydro shop took care of you....UPS only list huh? Lol

Yep:) I sent them quite the e-mail. Most times whenever I order online, prior to ordering I e-mail them to be sure that I am able to get it shipped UPS. This time I did not as their website stated that they ship UPS. I guess I learned my lesson and will always confirm that they use UPS.:)

Thanks 7g and ston-loc :hubba:

oops I remeber my original question from my hey mpers thread lol.
Whats purple rep?
Sorry thread jacked. Lol

bubba902 said:
Whats purple rep?
Sorry thread jacked. Lol

Good question....most rep I get is green pebbled but every now and then I get a blue pebble one. Thought it might be neg rep but the comments are never bad. Usually they are good comment or none at all.

bubba902 said:
Whats purple rep?
Sorry thread jacked. Lol

Hamster Lewis said:
Good question....most rep I get is green pebbled but every now and then I get a blue pebble one. Thought it might be neg rep but the comments are never bad. Usually they are good comment or none at all. Today 01:50 AM

Those are reps from a new member that has no rep yet or have used up what rep they had. This what I have gathered from looking at the ones I have received.

pcduck said:
Those are reps from a new member that has no rep yet or have used up what rep they had. This what I have gathered from looking at the ones I have received.

Ah makes sense.....thanks pc.

Deff thank you Duck. I thought I was getting bad rep with good comments lol

Latest posts

Back