Total stoner +1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Manny Bowles

high on my own supply
Reaction score
Wow, look what I just found in my dishwasher :eek:

004.JPG

Whats up DOC. Thanks for finding my weed for me bro, I've been looking all over for that. I cant believe I left it in yur dishwasher. I'll be over to pick it up later with some beer. LOL

Hurry up, I'm getting thirsty :bong1:

I gotta admit, I've lost and found pot many times in many different places but this is definitely the most 'obscure' place I've ever found it. Guess I need to tighten up my game :rolleyes:

Ya, I was wondering that myself. How did that baggy end up in with the dishes?

Stashing it in your shoes maybe??? I don't know some people put their shoes in the dishwasher don't they? :bong:

although I should add that I lose stuff all the time. i've misplaced one of my pipes and it worries me that I can't find it and who might.

Then I remember I don't care and go use my other pipe :)

-Trippy

Trippy_Hippy said:
Might I ask why it was in the dishwasher?

I'm not sure how it got there :rolleyes: The dw is the kind you can roll around and hook up to your sink and we always have stuff sitting on top, so I'm thinking the bag must have just fell in at some point.
The ganja definitely got soaked, and won't be going in my bong. I might leave it out on the curb for the tweekers across the street to find. They smoke stuff with pool-cleaner in it so a little dish soap shouldn't even phase 'em :hubba:

I might leave it out on the curb for the tweekers across the street to find. They smoke stuff with pool-cleaner in it so a little dish soap shouldn't even phase 'em
Dude! What kind of hood do you live in?

xxdjbud420xx said:
Dude! What kind of hood do you live in?

It's an ok neighborhood, but lots of rental houses now and that's where the trouble comes from.

Do you have the luck of the Irish??? I went to the laundromat one afternoon to dry my heavy quilts. I just threw them in and turned it on and sat down to watch the little tv in the corner. Every now and then I'd look over at the dryer to size up whether the dryer would need more quarters. A dryer sheet kept flipping around, but seemed like it was falling down a little faster to the bottom of the quilts instead of floating around and round with them. Finally I got my fat butt up, went over to the dryer and opened it. Sitting on top of the quilts was a fat bag. Luckily the previous owner had used a zip-lock bag!!! I snuck it into my pocket and looked around to see if anyone had noticed it. When my quilts were dry I couldn't wait to get home to check out my find. Man was really great smoke. I'm so glad the bag didn't melt open and spill out.

I moved into a house that my boss at the time had previously lived in. Being as I didnt have much as kitchen ware I didnt go thru all the cabinets. One of my boys was waiting for me as I was gettin ready for w/e we were doing. Well, he decided to go thru my ****. Trustworthy huh? Really he is though. But ne ways, he found about a gr. worth up on the top shelf. It looked ok but was kinda dry. Didnt smoke that well either but it must have been pretty good at one time cuz the high i got was one of those giggly highs.

Ok I was really wasted and at the time it seemed like a good idea. I really think know it was not such a good idea because now I cant even remember how to get back to your house doc. Ive spent the last two days wandering around drinking the beer looking for ya. wow what a party,hats off Doc.

MCM

Motor City Madman said:
Ok I was really wasted and at the time it seemed like a good idea. I really think know it was not such a good idea because now I cant even remember how to get back to your house doc. Ive spent the last two days wandering around drinking the beer looking for ya. wow what a party,hats off Doc.

MCM

That was you? I thought you were one of the tweeks from across the street wandering around waiting for the mothership to land :)

Latest posts

Back