Classic Vinyl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I have a great collection of Classic Vinyl and was just farting around checking around looking to see if I happened to have any that were valuable to collectors. Amazing what some of the old albums you might have laying around are worth. I just happen to have several.

If you happen to have Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club signed by all 4 of the Beatles you are Rich! It is worth approximately $290,000! I have it but with no signatures. I do have several other collector grade albums that total $25,000!.....and that is just a quick look.

Keep in mind that if there is so much as a scratch on it all bets are off. Album covers are just as important. My albums are perfect but the covers do show some wear and tear as they are over 50 years old.

I am thinking my whole collection cashed in would be worth over twice that.

For example Led Zep II is worth $3,750....I have two! Houses of the Holy $1,700 their first is $1,000 I have 2 of that one. Several Beetles albums are worth big bucks.

My grand prize is Ummaguma by Pink Floyd.....$13,800

If you have a stack of classic vinyl you might want to check it out.

that is a magnificent collection

do you have this and how much would it be worth?

IMG_7063.jpeg

I have a great collection of Classic Vinyl and was just farting around checking around looking to see if I happened to have any that were valuable to collectors. Amazing what some of the old albums you might have laying around are worth. I just happen to have several.

If you happen to have Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club signed by all 4 of the Beatles you are Rich! It is worth approximately $290,000! I have it but with no signatures. I do have several other collector grade albums that total $25,000!.....and that is just a quick look.

Keep in mind that if there is so much as a scratch on it all bets are off. Album covers are just as important. My albums are perfect but the covers do show some wear and tear as they are over 50 years old.

I am thinking my whole collection cashed in would be worth over twice that.

For example Led Zep II is worth $3,750....I have two! Houses of the Holy $1,700 their first is $1,000 I have 2 of that one. Several Beetles albums are worth big bucks.

My grand prize is Ummaguma by Pink Floyd.....$13,800

If you have a stack of classic vinyl you might want to check it out.
With the zeps, check everything. There are more than one location where they were recorded. I have numerous versions of all of them. If you look carefully in the dead wax area, various occult notes are made in some.

Jimmy page bought the house Crowley owned, the well known Satanist.

Bubba

that is a magnificent collection

do you have this and how much would it be worth?

View attachment 346042
Depending on if it’s a first cut or perhaps a reused one where they put a sticker on the offensive copy, some removed the sticker which made the copy different than the original. I’m not sure of how much they are worth but the record store I go to has an original cut. I’ll ask next time I go in.

I was always a music guy and I with my brothers came from 1000 albums
First time I saw the ease of cds and especially recording to cassettes
First time I made a perfect mix and burned that on a cd( 1 hour) was a religious experience.
Every time I quit smoking I bought cds .
Bought from the Wall .
Lifetime gar.till they went out of buisness

I was too poor in those days to buy albums. I just bought blank tapes and begged others to record them for me : )
so was I so thats all I did.
my only vice at the time.
to me audio is a gift that keeps giving.
used the same analogy as a engagement ring amount scam.
I have listened to 60k B&W speakers.
I favor my headphones close to a ref. a bathroom and in my underwear.
I also recorded my ass off and for many

Latest posts

Back