Trimmed WonderBerry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diablo_cannabis

Growdini
Reaction score
Just a few pics from the last crop. Enjoy.

IMG00027-20100127-1207s.jpg

IMG00028-20100127-1207s.jpg

IMG00428s.jpg

wow is that one bud or three its huge!!

many of my buds tend to double or triple at the top, i have had some friends say that it is light stress, but i have not seen any difference in the quality.

What did the trichs look like at harvest?

The majority of the trichs were cloudy but there were some darker colored ones in there too. I'd say it was 70/30. It should be dry by Monday I can let you guys know how it came out.

good looking buds diablo. that one in the pic with your arm has a split top as well doesnt it? what is a quick rundown(or link to) of your set-up with lights and nutes included please. i am personally not one to care about myself in this regard but some people(maybe you) may not want thier finger prints, or in this case a whole hand print :), that visible in a picture. anyway, nice lookin buds and congrats. happy growing.

ta2dguy said:
good looking buds diablo. that one in the pic with your arm has a split top as well doesnt it? what is a quick rundown(or link to) of your set-up with lights and nutes included please. i am personally not one to care about myself in this regard but some people(maybe you) may not want thier finger prints, or in this case a whole hand print :), that visible in a picture. anyway, nice lookin buds and congrats. happy growing.

Yeah the other bud has a split top as well. My set up;
11 1000w hps bloom
6 1000w hps veg
pro mix hp soil in 5 Gal pots
advanced sensi 2 part for both veg and bloom full line up
constant temps 76 deg F

tyvm diablo and again i say nice buds. happy smoking.

Ok so I got a few more pics from today's trim. I wish I would have taken a pick of it after I finished trimming it. Rather just snapped one after taking off the water leaves. This particular bud had 6 tops!!

IMG00060-20100205-1458.jpg

IMG00062-20100205-1458(2).jpg

Latest posts

Back