Tweeker Trap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allgrownup

well....it seems i need a tweeker trap.

what a crappy day. woke up to shattered glass in my driveway and the lexus stripp'd of the DVD players, headrests, my new parisol's, and misc other stuff.

:holysheep:

on top of that the LEO wouldn't come to the house in person to make a report. but when my wife left in the car bout 15 min.....they pulled her over a couple blocks from the house for tinted windows.

hmmm let me see....LEO won't come 2 blocks over to investigate real crime, but then they pull you over for insignificant violation??? worthless display of taxpayer dollars and true tell of where priority is. income generation through violations.

after watching "I am Legend" last nite i find myself wanting to catch these criminals with some kind of primitive trap....cuz you know they will be back. and now i'm screwed. i cant fit the car in my garage do to other projects in the way.....my insurance will be replacing all these items. of course i'm out a grand for the deductible tho. bastards

are tweekers scared of bright motion lights? i don't know what else i can do?

not too much you can do, my friend... but keep an eye out in the future for actions like that happening around you... to either yourself or someone else... you just happen to be the one to catch somebody doing something they shouldn't be doing... then you go to town on their as and take out your frustrations :hubba: ... believe me... it works ;)

Damn mang that really bites. Might wanna invest in one of those video camera's or something. ;) Video tells all. :hubba:

LEO wouldn't come to the house in person to make a report. but when my wife left in the car bout 15 min.....they pulled her over a couple blocks from the house for tinted windows.
...:doh:

wow thats some stuff now,,, i agree with tbg you can go to walmart, radio shack ect to get these cameras,,,,,, walmarts run 125.00 for thier set

gl man srry to hear that

i say camera too. they're cheap, and most hook right to your puter with software that allows you to record as little or as much as you want. some are motion activated recording, and some can do snapshots. pigs can't argue with video.

also makes a good tool to see who's at the front door / coming thru the gate depending on your set up. they make wired, and secure wireless, and once it's hooked to your puter you can view it remotely online.

ps as tempting as it is to set a trap remember KARMA...it's a mutha. protect yourself and your family, but if you start a war over some a/v equip you're prolly asking for MORE trouble. those skanks tend to remember which car they broke into...

That completely bites. :(

Can you park in the garage? Our garage is full of junk and we park on the street. LOL.

heard about a old guy heard noises in his garage, peeked in and saw a guy going through his stuff...called the cops and they said they were understaffed but would have someone over in a half hour......he called right back and said nevermind i shot the guy...cops showed up in a minute, he didnt shoot the guy but the cops arrested the burglar

Big *** MH or MV spotlights will do the trick. put a few hundred watts worth and light up the whole neighborhood. If they are still stupid to rob it...oh well.
I would also be on the phone and writing letters to the internal affairs dept. and to your senators and local reps. They are required to come to your house in the event of a crime. No matter what the cop says. I would make a huge stink over it. They definetely could get into trouble for not taking a report and seeing what happened. Also tell your insurance company how the police handled it.
Also neighborhood watch isn't a bad thing. Also forces the cops to recognize that your neighborhood is having a prblem.

hey mutt.....i dont know if i would want to make a big stink if i have my growroom going...a guy near me got his grow busted cause he called the cops cause his neighbors cat was making doo doo in his petunias.....cops took the complaint then smelled his garden

heard about a old guy heard noises in his garage, peeked in and saw a guy going through his stuff...called the cops and they said they were understaffed but would have someone over in a half hour......he called right back and said nevermind i shot the guy...cops showed up in a minute, he didnt shoot the guy but the cops arrested the burglar

LOL james.... LOL

james25 said:
cops took the complaint then smelled his garden
Stealth bro...had peeps right next to my grow without a clue. ;)
But it's their jobs...I personally beleive thats why cops have as much power as they do now...cuz they made it so peeps are scared of callin em out.

LOl just make one of the foot traps so when the tweakers come back they will get caught and have to hang upsodedown untill you find them lol

in my neck of the woods the tweakers are stealing cemetery brass, cable from everywhere and in the national forests taking guard rails off bridges, in broad daylight...man that has to be some powerful poison...thank god it's never touched my family or loved ones.

Buy a cheap web cam and get a long extension lead, set your comp to take still frames every 15 mins of the day and night, or just night, if anything happens, you have pictures of it saved on your comp, having the motion lighting will illuminate at night time.

u know... theoretically... you could boobytrap the car with household current...hmmm... rig it up to a 20A circuit, and it just might stun the perp so you could grab them.

Put a cougar in the car.

I mean, whose gonna mess with a car that has a cougar in it?

Hahahahah great suggestions.

i was thinking one of those kiddie pool alarms may work as well. the ones that has a sensor beam and when it breaks it sends signal to device in the house. i could put it inside the car at night and then if it trips i could sneak out while they are in the car and stick the muzzle of my 7.62mm in the window and ........ no wait.... i'll stick my saw'd off 12 guage in the window and blast them!

i'll cut the BB's out of the first load so there life flashes before their eyez and the neighbors wake up and the next shot will be live in case they try anything!

i'm movin now anywayz.....it really is a bum deal. if i do anything that hurts them they could sue me for WAYYYYY more than the items there kyping so i'm out of there. man i'd like to catch those bastards tho.

Latest posts

Back