BUSTED...almost...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benamucc

is NORML
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's been away for a while (mom).

I've been laying low for a while, and actually had an emergency room tear down. I was working out East last summer as I do anually. I had been supplying my head and a few new medicinal users via USPS :doh: and things were going smoothly.

It's a smaller than small town, but sees a huge summer tourist influx. (rich tourists) Luckily my brothers and sisters out east are of the local variety. All 40 (including children) of them holding down the fort until the next summer adventure.

I tell you this so you understand that I know EVERYONE there, or know that they're a tourist. Pretty easy to spot anyone or anything in between...like ME...summer local.

I started to get suspicious about a few vehicles I had seen around the island, and stopped smoking briefly to prove to my friends I wasn't being paranoid. (Paranoid is safe btw so don't harass your friends who look over their shoulder)

Well the fears were compounded when USPS was 6 days late and counting. The lady at the post office just couldn't figure out why I was so excited for my new stainless steel ice container. :hubba:

The following day the limo tint car turned into a Department of Homeland security, limo tint, car AND SUV. :holysheep:

After changing my undies, I called back West and ordered an emergency take down of the room. 2 weeks from a fresh crop :ignore:

The next day I got my new ice container in the mail, unopened with my "secret" tape method undisturbed. The local 'heads' were feeling bad for me, but I justified my sober decisions, and didn't shed a tear over it.

Safe and sound, I returned back West for a week and suprised my girlfriend by bringing her back East to show her the glory of early fall on the island. I took her out on a boat ride, and by now all of the tourists and homeowners had all but cleared out. There was a major wedding going on at one of the "outter islands" which are even smaller.

We enjoyed the day, and were even "buzzed" by some rich folks limo tinted helicopter a couple times who we thought to be giving rides to the wedding guests as it landed a few times on the out island.

When we pulled back into the dock, I was met by frantic friends. "Everything ok?!" "Did you hear about Louis?!! Did you see him on the water??"

Whoa there guys, whats up?

"Feds just landed a helicopter and pulled Louis's crop. We can't find him anywhere!" :huh: This is bad...for alot of people.

Well Louis was safe and sound, out fishing offshore with his dogs. When he got back to the pier he found the locals in a stand off with the Coast Guard, and various other authoritarian boats. Realize this is an island that while part of the United States, doesn't have Police, or fire, or EMS. They take care of their own in an almost movie like existance.

Everyone knew the person that dropped the dime and she would be dealt with "island style" later. Everyone seemed to develop a severe case of amnesia, and couldn't even remember if Louis had a house on the island? Hmm...something of a mystery, sorry fellas.

Well the fuzz left, and Louis was somehow never charged. I haven't heard what happened with the dime dropper, but I imagine she's either moved, or has been suffering a miserable winter. As for the islanders Louis had their entire winter stash, and they were less than pleased. From what I've heard they took up a collection for him, and "someone" is now growing indoors.

"I get high with a little help from my friends..."

I've since turned my closet back into such, and I swear my girlfriend's closet has been filling itself with new shoes now that I'm out of it. She swears she hasn't bought a single pair...yea...ok...

I eventually went crazy trying to fill my time with about 3 new hobbies, but none of them were quite the same. So...I built out a small metal storage cabinet, some "global buckets" (youtube these guys they're GREAT!!) and sourced two blueberry clones, and an AK47.

I might post up some pictures at some point, but for now I'm just happy to be back to the best grow forum I've found!!

Looking forward to catching up with old friends, and making some new!

:ciao:

ps I've seriously missed the smilies if you couldn't tell LOL!!

:welcome: Back:48: glad to hear your safe. Paranoia keeps us safe and on our toes something but Our gut feelings are never wrong.

:ciao: yeah Great to see you too old friend...Glad ya safe..Are ya growing again yet or not?..

2 blueberry and one ak47 clones in the barn. built my own version of the "grow locker". I'll get some pics once the lights come back on.

Shew! Glad thats over and dealt with.

You're a great story teller by the way. ;)

Welcome back brosef....I agree with SM....I felt like I was reading a short story...well written and interesting indeed. Here is to staying safe....peace

thanks all. great to be back! alot has changed with the forum i see, but it's good to see alot of familiar folks!!

I still miss the chat box!

Yeah, right out of a movie. Great story!

Welcome back sir I'm glad to hear nothing bad happened to you and you are most certainly right paranoia it's our best protection in this incredibly risky hobby.

Ha. Almost to a fault sometimes...

Scared the fed ex guy half to death last week. He was in a chevy Yukon with no special markings. I live in the middle of no wheres and he shows up (seasonal helper) at 7pm. He was "creeping" around outside. Met the dogs and then me. Poor guy won't be back In the dark. Lol he was very understanding...

Latest posts

Back