twitchin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan K. Liberty

Blazin' like the sun
Reaction score
geez louise . . . i've had two state trooper cars sitting out here on the road right in front of my freakin house for almost an hour . . . they have a tractor trailer pulled over for something

i have seven fat girls downstairs, within days of gettin chopped

why should i hafta feel this way

I'd be shakin too!

Damn shame we need to feel this way. :(

gad, that sounds rough man... don't start peeking through the blinds too much!:eek:

Think of it this way, those troopers are parked right outside your house and they're busy pullin someone over without the slightest idea of the dankness you've got locked away in the basement... should turn that frown upside-down!:hubba: :hubba:

sMACk

thank you, Mom . . . you look lovely tonite :p

they're still here . . . . :chuck:

thanks to you too, sMACK . . . yeah i know where you're coming from . . . I was just peeking out at the blue flashing lights thinking BLUEBERRY . . . BLUEBERRY . . . BLUEBERRY !! :rofl:

Sep03_07-1.jpg

Breathe! Little story..

Friend and I were in his basement smoking and enjoying his grow of about 30plants when all of a sudden..

"everyone at 1234 dank st. come out of the residence now"

He starts freaking(me a lil too) what am I gonna do..what am I gonna do..when again

"everyone at 1234 dank st. come out of the residence now"

This time his eyes bug out, he starts shaking, can't talk.. so I something like ..Dude we gotta do something, what's up... he finally mutters Th-th-th that's not my address, this is 1236(or whatever).

Apparently the house next store was getting raided for "other" drugs.

Get's the old heartrate up when these things happen for sure.

Are they gone yet?

Thanks for the compliments. It's my new skin cream. :D

they finally took off !! :banana:

thanks for bein there to BK, sMACK, and SM :heart:

MPers are the greatest :48:

Thank goodness for carbon filters:)

Good deal. They need to come around once in awhile to keep us on our toes.

pcduck said:
Thank goodness for carbon filters:)

Lol...the biggest problem IMO is the fact that we as growers and smokers can't really tell how strong the odor actually is. I sometimes worry that efveryone but the wife and I know this. Sometimes when I get ready to leave for work my wife will have gotten up and taken a good hit to get back to sleep and I come in the bedroom and man does it reek. Other times when I am smoking with her on the weekends I can barely detect an odor.

Luckily I have two non smokers in the house and if I need to replace my filter they can tell. One is allergic and if I use the vaporizer she has no problems but if I smoke a joint or a pipe it bothers her so I try to stick to the vaporizer.

No Worries Dan, you can see them, It's when you can't see them is when you worry.

NorCalHal said:
No Worries Dan, you can see them, It's when you can't see them is when you worry.

right on, Hal . . . I read where they showed up at your OD, checked the paperwork, counted the plants and left . . . I dreamed about that happening to me last nite :rofl:

again, thanks for everyone's support . . . having the boys out there 30 yards from my house for almost 2 hours was a trip . . . it's a bad spot in the road, and they eventually started directing traffic and everything, sheesh

my grow has been pretty low-odor, but the holy cow girls are gonna be hangin within days, and it reeks like sweet, rotten fruit down there right now . . . glad I had all precautions on full blast

just another example of the need to legalize and stop putting people in fear . . . peace !! :peace:

I am so glad everything was ok and they left and you and your grow intact.

DanK,
So glad it all worked out and you and the girls are safe and sound. It pays to keep a cool head.
I probably would have freaked out.

Your girls are gonna be awesome and no stupid rules or cops should have the right to take it away from you.
I so hope this changes in my lifetime.

Latest posts

Back