Two Sprouts?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoga

Reaction score
I gave a friend of mine some Niravana Special seeds for her first grow. She just called me because one of her seeds had two sprouts that came up. Has anyone ever heard of this?

hmmmmmmmm, perhaps there was something else in her dirt? Before I started using better dirt I would always have stuff coming up like other weeds and blades of grass (stay away from Miracle Grow dirt). Seeing as this is her first grow she might not have the keen eye for MJ sprouts that we would have. I bet this is what is happening.

I have had eggs with two yokes before, so maybe it is possible for a seed to sprout 2. But NYC is most likely correct that she doesn't know what she has, or she just planted 2 seeds accidently.

I just got done talking to her. She knows not to use MG. This is her fourth sprout and she says that they all look the same (these two came up almost 3 days after all the others). She is using new seedling mix.

:postpicsworthless:

;) :D
sure she wasn't just burnt and placed two in one pot by accident? *posted before your last.. 5 sprout in 4 seeds.. dang, that girl should do a journal.. with her luck would like to see what she turns out :D

did she sprout them or just plant them.. be cool to see a pic of a two headed sprout.

Good Lord Art...you could have warned me to take some asprin before reading that thread.

The reason that I gave my friend the seeds was because I didn't want her hitting me up for MJ. I was hoping if she grew her own she wouldn't be so interested in what I had going on. The only problem is that she isn't willing to do any work or research, besides calling me (and I don't know that much to begin with). So I highly doubt that she is going to post pics or do a journal. And I won't be doing it for her, because besides not posting pics I am trying to cut the cord with her. I am not MJ 411.

But, I did think that if she isn't giving me misinformation (which is possible) this might be interesting.

If I go over and check it out or hear anything more about it then I'll update.

it probably just twinned itself from seed... I had a few of them do that this past year... 'n tell yer "friend"... to get off her asterix, and join a canna site herself so she learns for herself.... :cool:

I just got done talking to her AGAIN. She said that the one sprout is coming up from the other sprout. So yes, I guess that she is having twins.

I have told her to join. Many times. Although I am glad that she isn't, because she would know this is me. I have told her many times that I am glad that she is growing since I am not (tell no one).

Sure it's possible. The man upstairs can make things the way he wants.

Makes me wonder if they are seperated or conjoining twins.

Crap. I like being me. Now I have to come up with a new name. The last one was hard enough and wasn't that great.

You're right. Thanks. I hadn't thought of that.

Latest posts

Back