Ufc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
Man, Frank Mir got BEAT down last night, not even funny.

Lesnar just held him down by his throat and beat him up, smashing his face with his monster anvil hands. Lesnar is unstoppable.

Georges St Pierre won also, which is no shock, dude is a MMA Machine.

The best was Dan Henderson putting Bisping to sleep. Sound asleep.

I still miss the original UFC daze tho.....no weight class, no time limits....those were real fights..

I saw Lesner in his first 3 fights. You could tell he was going to grow into a dominating force. Its amazing he was tossed around like a little rag doll when trying out for the NFL.
I miss the old UFC too. I think the talent pool has declined because they want showmen more. People who can shout and scream on the mic.
Not saying they still dont provide some great ones. But alot of the action, just aint what it was.

Too bad for Frank. He'll never be what he used to be. I saw the fight when he broke Tim Sylvia's arm. He was pretty scary back in the day.

I think Lesnar and Tim would be a good fight.

I've seen Brock up close and personal before and he is a MONSTER of a man, a pure fighting machine for sure...take care..

Dude did look unstoppable last night. You could tell that he wanted to punish Mir. I really want to see Mirko "Cro Cop" get back on track and do something good in the UFC. He was so great in pride. I really think that he could stop Lesnar if he can fight like he used to. Tim would also be a great fight for either of them. I think Lesnar will retain the belt for a while. GSP trains on a different level. I don't see him going away any time soon. It was great seeing Bisping being put to sleep after all the trash he talked on the states and our fighters. It's a shame because I used to really like Bisping, but after all he said I wanted to see Henderson put him to sleep, and he did not disappoint!

All the fights were good, and i especially enjoyed henderson shutting up brisbin's mouth. I just wish they would add acouple of more fights to the card so my wallet dosnt feel so abused.

call dat fightin grone men cudlin each utha on da flor ya sea beta fites at socca matches.
Time4Plan-B

I don't on account that is sexist. Where is the female version. I would be all over that. In a pool oil:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Women! Roar!

NorCalHal said:
Man, Frank Mir got BEAT down last night, not even funny.

Lesnar just held him down by his throat and beat him up, smashing his face with his monster anvil hands. Lesnar is unstoppable.

Georges St Pierre won also, which is no shock, dude is a MMA Machine.

The best was Dan Henderson putting Bisping to sleep. Sound asleep.

I still miss the original UFC daze tho.....no weight class, no time limits....those were real fights..

Yeah ufc 100 was good...and it was crazy back when the ufc was starting huh? thanks for shareing

Why the rush SM. Your teams just going to get pounded by the Ravens, Steelers, and Pats. :p

Though I cant say much. My team has the G-Men week 1 lol.

Hendo is the MAN!!! oh that was great. not a fan of Bisping at all.
so much for being the first to knock Hendo out, eh Mikey?

i cannot wait untill Brock actually faces somebody his own size who has some skill. i don't know why people are inpressed by him.. he's beat (an old) Couture, Mir, and Herring.. wow.
i mean, yes he dominated Mir.. but it's different to dominate somebody by being talented, than dominating somebody just cause you're so damn big. love to see Gonzaga Vs Lesnar. can't wait untill somebody lays him out.

Bonnar losing to Coleman in the undercard was great too (highly recommend you old ufc fans check it out.) nothing better than watching a legend who should lose that fight beat a reality star. Bonnar looked pathetic. don't think he has much time left the UFC.

GSP next fight apparently again Swick or Kampmann? serious? just do the GSP Silva fight we all want to see.. quite lame making them fight weaker opponents and trying to hype it like it'll be a tough match.

SmokinMom said:
Bite your tongue Spearchucker!!!

Go Colt's!!!

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail victory!
Braves on the warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

:p

Saw it on Yahoo Sports yesterday.... White says Fedor Emelianenko will be in the UFC, and a Fedor vs. Lesnar match is highly likely. Wow. Fedor will squish Lesnar like a pathetic, helpless little grape. Fedor just got done knocking out the Bulldog, Andrei Arlovski and submitting Tim Sylvia, back to back and both in the first round. I thought he should have fought Randy two years ago but it just wouldn't go. He will be a totally dominating force. This is one very scary dude.

Hey did you hear Romo and Jessica broke up now maybe he'll start playing quaterback again...take care..

Sir_Tokie said:
Hey did you hear Romo and Jessica broke up now maybe he'll start playing quaterback again...take care..

If anything. It makes me question his mental health.

Sir_Tokie said:

I hope not!!! Nothing I like better then seeing the Cowboys lose. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back