Uh oh...Mama's busted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pleased to say that no one was the wiser. ;) Not a single person mentioned any odd smells. :headbang2: And I'll also check into some of the products you guys recommended. I would also like some sort of odor control for my car. :p

Thanks everyone.

SmokinMom said:
I am pleased to say that no one was the wiser. ;) Not a single person mentioned any odd smells. :headbang2: And I'll also check into some of the products you guys recommended. I would also like some sort of odor control for my car. :p

Thanks everyone.

Get a soft top....................................:p

:p

Jeremy%20Clarkson.jpg

Hey Mom ozium for the car. So my oldest son was with friends in a car. They were smoking. Got stopped for a taillight that was bad. In the time it took to pull over, they sprayed inside of car, rolled down window when cop walked to car and he never said anything. Not exactly scientific evidence, but a good endorsement none the less.

umbra said:
Hey Mom ozium for the car. So my oldest son was with friends in a car. They were smoking. Got stopped for a taillight that was bad. In the time it took to pull over, they sprayed inside of car, rolled down window when cop walked to car and he never said anything. Not exactly scientific evidence, but a good endorsement none the less.

No kidding! Most excellent, thanks. :D

I keep a bottle of the citrus scent ozium in my car at all times.

Works well, but prolly causes cancer or something...

Lol, I have a 5 gallon bucket filled with ONA and water and a fan blowing on it.... Neutralizes all odor in the appartment.

My carbon scrubber also helps, but that is in my grow room.

bud.uncle, good looks on that top gear picture, you watch the show?

ironman149 said:
bud.uncle, good looks on that top gear picture, you watch the show?

For sure.....................:D

I'm a retired Petrol Head.........................

Bikes mostly.......................

Would love to do some competitive "Super Moto" next or get back into "Enduro" :cool:

a oil incense burner -couple drops of vanilla and light the candle and guaranteed within 5 minutes there be nothing and very relaxing

The Hemp Goddess said:
When I lived in my other place, the sheriff stopped by one night looking for the person that had lived there before me. We chatted for a minute, he was friendly, but as he was leaving, he turned to me and said, "You should know that the odor of a controlled substance is probable cause." And then he smiled and left. I think that those of us that smoke a lot get used to the odor and don't really realize how much the odor can cling to our clothing and just how distinctive the aroma is...

He probably should have added as he was walking away "But I like your tits." :laugh: :clap: :giggle:

Latest posts

Back