get busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drambouie

Reaction score
so what are the chances of u being caught or being watched as a result of posting here? the website overgrow.com was investigated and shut down as well as all its users. the website cannabis.com has a remarkably close resemblense of this one. your computer could b traced back to the isp as well as phone number for dial up users and that gives a name and adress. others make a good point as where users gather information and become skilled growers that expand the size of their opperation resulting in them just vanishung from the forums with no "good byes", cannabis.com has growers that are only around for 1 to 5 years then just dissapear. that web site has been around for a while. now im not saying anything bad about this web site or the ownes, maybe they are just good ppl or just maybe their here to provide the information needed for those who would use it for illegal activity and its a way to monitor and exploit them. almost like entrapment. but what does happen to those ppl who get good at this and just dissaper? if it happened to overgrow couldnt it happen here? wouldnt being a member and having an email address help document and monitor? most email leads to a name, and address. but if not then maybe u emailed a friend using yours thats documented on here and they have your name in their e mail?? there are ways of getting that information and its not that hard. wouldnt it b easy to watch these people here and pay closer attention to the bigger fish. resulting in an ivestigation starting with them just coming by where u live and just havin a peek, seing how much might b going on. it might b invasion of privacy but the court doesnt HAVE TO know how u came to their attention in the first place as long as they could say they were on patrol and witnessed suspicios activity of some sort. they would have better luck making busts by the people who congrgate here than just waiting for a tip to come their way. remember the war on drugs costs billions, they already have most the hardware, equipment and man power but the budget keeps going up, the money must be going to somebody, atleast someone who has a job where they sit and watch online drug websites, especially with active users that discuss their grow ops. why wouldnt they? it would be a waste for them not to, i bet for them that this would b a great start, just think about it. its not going to b legalized and they would spare no expence, even with doing what im talking about. main reason is that most these people spent their lives doing this (busting people) and its their carrer, its their pension and benefits and all they know how to do. what else would their b for them? its a life. why not watch us?, if they arent already doing it they will, they need to expand just like any other business. and this is just one of the many ways they can. invasion of privacy? theres no such thing, its just a saying that only makes people feel better about nothing. they do what they want and how they want and theres nothing we can do about it.

ne ways i was just wondering what anyone else thought about this subject? i do believe this is a great site with some good people, it has really helped me out. i just hope its here for all the right reasons, (growing marijuana of course and not for exploiting and monitoring the hanis marijuana users which seem to be worse than a rapist in this **** - tyr) it seems like norml isnt havin an effect and the marijuana laws r fucjed

or am i just paranoid?

but i understand they have bigger fish to fry and it would b a waste of resources, but they are runnin low on the big fish and gettin hungry, they dont want and lay offs at the dea or state or local do they??

"Paranoia or smart thinking"...
"I" think youre just thinking smart.
THAT is the reason we don't allow ANY personal or private information be posted or exchanged here. That is the reason there are no seed vendors sponsoring the site.(MarPassion pays for this site out of his pocket,)We do, do what we can to protect the members.
MarP could better cover the precautions that have been taken in the interest of security, but I can say this much.
The servers are located in a country that is .."mj friendly" shall we say, and are not likely to be easily seized by U.S. leo. Unlike OG/CW servers were. OG/CW were huge "money makers" for ..someone. (Sports cars, gold bars, motorcycles, cash and cocaine were seized) "BIG FISH?"...
OG/CW had several members that flaunted BIG op's, an auction site that allowed members to "peddle wares", (which made personal info readily available)
and there were even members that went into a leo site and "taunted" the cops.

"I" believe we lack several of factors that made those sites "appealing" to leo. But I urge every member to use caution when posting. It is wise,IMHO, to always be aware that "anyone" has access and can read and see everything that is posted here.
Basically, Your security is in your hands take the proper precations. We do what we can, but ultimately, it is "your" responsibility.

like hick said :D

my self i feel pretty safe here :D

how's vacation going marp :cool:

grow on

Latest posts

Back