Drug Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Splatoid

Reaction score
So Kaiser my medical provider was concerned with my oxy usage. Twenty four 5mg pills a month. They decided I needed to fill out a contract to make sure I was being responsible user. So in the appointment my doc asked me how many I take a day. I said one or two. Which may have been a little exaggeration but they made the contract for me to sign. They decided I needed 56 pills a month. I was like I should have done that a long time ago. So the pain in my shoulder has decreased a lot with the use of the CBD I make. I started to stock pile the pills and after two years I have about 15 hundred pills. So I went in to my new doctor and told her I don't need anything that strong anymore. Not there giving me hydrocodone and still way too many. So now I have a couple hundred extra so I told her she could cut back on the amount. So now I'm just saving a small amount. I am a preparer so I like having them for when our country falls into chaos. Well It already is but I mean even worse. No If I could faind a way to stock pile some antibiotic I would have it made.

Mrs. Monkey is a prepper too. We got tons of meds saved. Funny story sort of - depending how you look at it.... our freezers were stockpiled with meat. Mid summer there was a huge storm and power out for about 2 weeks. (End of the country stuff).. Anyways - (Hottest part of this summer that just went by) - - Our neighbors were involved in this too a little - - There came a day where we either had to cook a bunch of stuff or it was going to be waisted. We had this huge giant cook out - everybody - Noticed that all our neighbors were too - - feasted and joked about, If this was the end of society, the whole town would have a giant cook out, days before we all started hunting each other for the weaker ones...

Needless to say many are looking at stocking up for the big collapse with much different ingredients in new different ways.

Should have been obvious - We all come from different back grounds and different means - yet all our freezers were packed for the long term... Mrs. monkey and I have some canned meat and what not, but really... Once your power has been out 10 days and everyone runs out of gas for generators... Ya, a big cook off and once leftovers are gone - it's dog eat dog...

Smoke some more !!!

So Kaiser my medical provider was concerned with my oxy usage. Twenty four 5mg pills a month. They decided I needed to fill out a contract to make sure I was being responsible user. So in the appointment my doc asked me how many I take a day. I said one or two. Which may have been a little exaggeration but they made the contract for me to sign. They decided I needed 56 pills a month. I was like I should have done that a long time ago. So the pain in my shoulder has decreased a lot with the use of the CBD I make. I started to stock pile the pills and after two years I have about 15 hundred pills. So I went in to my new doctor and told her I don't need anything that strong anymore. Not there giving me hydrocodone and still way too many. So now I have a couple hundred extra so I told her she could cut back on the amount. So now I'm just saving a small amount. I am a preparer so I like having them for when our country falls into chaos. Well It already is but I mean even worse. No If I could faind a way to stock pile some antibiotic I would have it made.
Oxies are evil. They do have a shelf life, too. Mail 'em to me and I'll do a proper disposal for ya. No thanks needed; I like you. :)

My mother had thousands of oxy pills when she went into a nursing home. She had me help her remove them from their blister packs one day. I worked at it for a couple hours and didn’t make a dent in her ‘stash’. She would load up an Altoids tin with them and self medicate all day. She was prescribed more each time she would fall and break some other bone. In hind sight, no wonder she was falling every 3-6 months. She was strung out on opioids. All those pill’s ‘disappeared’ when she went into the nursing home. I think my brother in law ‘disposed’ of them slowly over the course a a year due to a bad hip…

Mrs. Monkey is a prepper too. We got tons of meds saved. Funny story sort of - depending how you look at it.... our freezers were stockpiled with meat. Mid summer there was a huge storm and power out for about 2 weeks. (End of the country stuff).. Anyways - (Hottest part of this summer that just went by) - - Our neighbors were involved in this too a little - - There came a day where we either had to cook a bunch of stuff or it was going to be waisted. We had this huge giant cook out - everybody - Noticed that all our neighbors were too - - feasted and joked about, If this was the end of society, the whole town would have a giant cook out, days before we all started hunting each other for the weaker ones...

Needless to say many are looking at stocking up for the big collapse with much different ingredients in new different ways.

Should have been obvious - We all come from different back grounds and different means - yet all our freezers were packed for the long term... Mrs. monkey and I have some canned meat and what not, but really... Once your power has been out 10 days and everyone runs out of gas for generators... Ya, a big cook off and once leftovers are gone - it's dog eat dog...

Smoke some more !!!
Good point. I don't think you can really prepare 100%. I even have 60 gallons of gas and I start my generator every month and run it a bit. But prepping isn't about lasting forever. But If you can have enough for a month you wont be out with all the crazies' and it bye you time to figure out a plan. I've never been much into guns either but several years ago I built a AR 223 and two 9mm AR style guns one with a 4" barrel and on with a 16" barrel. I just bought me a semi auto shotgun a few months ago. And lots of ammo. But I am really a very passive type of person so I really don't think it would be easy for me to shoot anyone. But if someone was trying to harm my family I wouldn't hesitate.

Good point. I don't think you can really prepare 100%. I even have 60 gallons of gas and I start my generator every month and run it a bit. But prepping isn't about lasting forever. But If you can have enough for a month you wont be out with all the crazies' and it bye you time to figure out a plan. I've never been much into guns either but several years ago I built a AR 223 and two 9mm AR style guns one with a 4" barrel and on with a 16" barrel. I just bought me a semi auto shotgun a few months ago. And lots of ammo. But I am really a very passive type of person so I really don't think it would be easy for me to shoot anyone. But if someone was trying to harm my family I wouldn't hesitate.
Lead will be worth more than gold if the SHTF…

You would be surprised on how easy it is to shoot someone if they’re trying to take your life. I was involved in a very violent home invasion, and I am here to tell about it because of my ability to perform under stress. My generator runs on 500 gallons of varied LP gas, so I think I’m covered on the power for a while. I think my biggest fear will be the people from the urban areas will start to come out until rural America to see what they can steal. I try to go out to my shooting range at least once a week to keep myself on point, I don’t know if I will live long enough to shoot all of my ammo but I’ve got it in case I need to make that attempt

If that kinda shit ever happens we are all fked no matter how much ammo and shit you have stored. Your gas and generators will only run so long before you will be in the dark. You won't be able to leave your home to even try and find gas or supplies because someone will be breaking into your place while you're gone and shoot your ass when you return. Cant leave your Wife or kids to even go look for food and supplies because they won't be safe.
No communication whatsoever and you will have no idea what's going on because there will be no news or ppl who can tell you shit.
You won't be able to trust anyone but yourself. That's no life or no way to live my friends. So you better hope and pray it never happens.
I prep for power outages like what happened to us in Texas in 2020. Prepping for an apocalypse is a different story. Im not wasting my time because once that happens nothing will ever be the same and i have no desire to live in a world like that. Sewage everywhere, dead bodies on the streets rotting and stinking, and disease killing ppl from all the nasty ass shit. No hospitals and no help. No Thank You,, thats not living.
Me and the Wife will fight from our home and die in our home together and be done with it.

Last edited:
Only way to survive is to have a plan in place for a semi militia unit, can be composed of families and close friends also good neighbors like minded . If you have enough coordination and supplies you can last a good long time.
That didn't work out too well in Waco. They had lots of ppl,, and lots of guns and ammo. They held them off for a while until the tank showed up. Got any tanks sitting around loaded and ready to go?

That didn't work out too well in Waco. They had lots of ppl,, and lots of guns and ammo. They held them off for a while until the tank showed up. Got any tanks sitting around loaded and ready to go?
Im not talking fighting the Government (they won't care about us)
Im talking the roving gangs from the city looking for food and our women.

Latest posts

Back