Urine So Potent You Could Get High By Drinking It

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now that *****. meth is a bad drug to mess with. it kills you serotonin and dopimean.

Maybe I watch too much T.V. but I saw once on CSI Miami people were drinking their own urine for I forget what purpose.

It was so gross........they even had a champagne glass right beside the toilet!

That's not the first time I hear about such practice. I'd be scared to let anyone dwink my wee wee! :eek:

yeah that is gross. but, drinking your own pee is perfectly healthy. it is about 90% or more water. so, if you ever had to, lol , you could drink it.

Some shamanistic tribes ingest urine after consuming certain mushrooms, in a way to recycle. bleh =/

I tricked my brother into drinking pee, but what kid hasnt, right?
Also if you're going to drink pee, it's nutritionally better if you drink your 1st mornings piss, as it contains more minerals and unused products, not to mention smellier! Gross.

Kinda glad that dude died. Serves him right. That crap is pure evil.

Well guys and gals we all know this is a MJ site and we don't like discussing other drugs on here except MJ. ;) We especially arn't gonna have a discussion about Meth. Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back