US based ummm online shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as i am new to this state.i was sitting in a nice bar&restaurant,i asked the girl behind the bar if she knew where i good head shop was at.she thought about it a minute and said there was a couple barbershops down the road.lol i just let it go.downtown lansing mi.

ArtVandolay said:
I drilled out one of those Bong vodka bottles and I'm having a heck of a time finding finding a glass down tube - ie; a single piece of glass with the bowl on one end that runs through a rubber grommet installed on the drill site of the bong. I can post pics if I'm not being clear...

Anyway, I need one approx 10 cm (4 inches) long and 12 mm (1/2 inch) diameter.

I ordered one from what turned out to be an Israeli based company. It turned out to be the wrong diameter. But I'm really nervous about the number of official looking stamps and warnings not to open the package if I wasn't expecting it, blah blah.

I looked again on the web and noticed that I couldn't find ANY US based web site that sold such things as bongs and bong parts. Does anyone know why?
Where are you located? I have 2 head shops within like 20 minutes of my house (not the one in NY, this other one). When I cracked the down tube on my bong I freaked at first, then took a down tube out of one of the other 4 and went to the shop later on. :p

Also, whoever's in NY, you should know you don't need a headshop to buy cheap pieces. Chinatown! I got my bong, probably 15" high, thick glass, thick bong overall... Really nice, cost me $40, right on the side of Canal St, with all of the street side vendors. Here's when it was new:

hxxp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a258/The300ZX/bong1-1.jpg?t=1221828671

Since then I've replaced the slide of course, I can't stand those cheap $3 slides, break em all the time. Haha, funny part is, I spent $30 on the slide for the $40 bong.

TommyBres said:
Where are you located? I have 2 head shops within like 20 minutes of my house (not the one in NY, this other one). When I cracked the down tube on my bong I freaked at first, then took a down tube out of one of the other 4 and went to the shop later on. :p

Also, whoever's in NY, you should know you don't need a headshop to buy cheap pieces. Chinatown! I got my bong, probably 15" high, thick glass, thick bong overall... Really nice, cost me $40, right on the side of Canal St, with all of the street side vendors. Here's when it was new:

hxxp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a258/The300ZX/bong1-1.jpg?t=1221828671

Since then I've replaced the slide of course, I can't stand those cheap $3 slides, break em all the time. Haha, funny part is, I spent $30 on the slide for the $40 bong.

Naples, FL. I did find a shop, finally. Tx!

andy52 said:
as i am new to this state.i was sitting in a nice bar&restaurant,i asked the girl behind the bar if she knew where i good head shop was at.she thought about it a minute and said there was a couple barbershops down the road.lol i just let it go.downtown lansing mi.

:rofl:...TOO funny!.. musta' been your shady southern accent andy.. ;)

andy52 said:

That cracks me up! Was this in Lansing?

Latest posts

Back