USA : Final days of Marijuana Prohibition Upon Us?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see a ppost out of ya KK hadn't seen ya in a while. Thanks

hes waiting it out, to see if its going to really pick up. if he jumps on to early he will be screwed. but he is doing a pretty good job an hope he keeps it up.

theyll tax the hell out of it just like there doing to cigg., and i think at first it will be only for people with medical reason [ medical permit ] then youll probably have to go back to your doc for a persc. for how much he thinks you need a month so the docs get there cut [ can anyone say insurance?] and thats a whole different story, where as i have a permit, i went and saw the doc. and they reconize it for medicinal porpose but the ins. doesnt, it cost 160.00 but hey im not bitchn!!!

Well I am going to grow my own either way, just if it gets lagalized I wouldn't worry as much.

Shockeclipse said:
Hey, dont get me wrong i know its not going to happen all at once but at least start entertaining the thought. They should at least reshedule it.

your absolutly right. rescheduling of marijuana in the USA from a I to II would be the card that causes that fragile house to fall.

SSH

I come from a totally dysfunctional Family , yes It's true , if it wasn't for pot none of us would even talk to each other , now we be family and we owe it all to pot , now we can all get a laugh at the way we were and we live a fuller more friendly life we are able to actually have long meaning full talks and discussions , before pot we wanted to kill each other as soon as possible but now with pot who cares ! I do believe that pot should be controlled like that legal pickling agent alcohol , most of all we all feel better no longer have a terrible hangover , and we actually by food for our house before it was all alcohol all the time this is just one story how pot has saved a valued family relationship and it did it without donating have my check to some damn church and other organized thiefs, yes my friends pot has saved our lives in many ways and has brought back a lot of family gatherings we now do things as a family as before we only looked for ways to hurt each other , pot has really enhanced our lives , everybody should try it , we even shop for seeds and new growing methods. I will soon be posting my new grow room as I just bought a house and have 2 grow rooms
1 is 7ft x 12 ft the other one is 8ft x 8ft and I have room for a few more grow rooms . in my grow rooms I also plant watermelons and cantaloupe and other veggies like tomatoes & artichokes soon I will be in full swing as my veggies have just sprouted and will be going into the ebb and grow 24 site system will post pictures soon, Legalize pot !

yes pot should be legalized
but when are the "leaders" of our countries in north america gonna realize that hemp can help take the load off of our enviornment????
i love weed but everytime i read about how hemp can do just about anything it would literally do a world of good if hemp was grown and industrialized

I guess this is what Obama meant by "change"...as in change your mind/position daily...maybe he wont do too much harm...

Latest posts

Back