using firefox

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fort collins ak-47

Reaction score
i tried to download picassa to throw some pics up and it downloads but never runs?will firefox not accept picassa or imagebam pics for resizing?hope this makes sensi.

I use Picasa, and I downloaded it using Firefox. Try the download again, perhaps.

I use Paint to resize my pics. It is easy and almost everyone has it already--don't need to download anything.

you can find a program called Irfanview if you do a google search.... it's free and is for the most part a generic photoshop.... very easy to use too....

that's odd about the download not running.... i use firefox, and have for a few years now, and have never had that happen.... if you're following a link, try right clicking and using the "save link as" function....

wow...this is exactly why i'm scared to try to do pics. I am totally cumputer challenged! But I guess it's time to step into the 21st century and try to learn. My daughter said she'd try to give me a crash course tonight with her digital camera, and the pc. I'm getting a new PC at the end of the month anyway, so if I damage this one beyond repair, I'll see ya'll in a couple weeks...lol

Latest posts

Back