Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Uvonair Junior 1000 Ozone Generator

scotsman

Reaction score
Hi guys im new to to growing got a closet grow going started due to health reasons i have a heart condition and some other complications but i stay in the uk and as you know they dont like you growing your own lol, so last thing i need is to get caught so looking to hide the smell of my closet grow at moment i have 7 young plants starting to smell a little, wife is not to happy about me growing as it is, she would go nut's if i cut a hole for any type of airation, so i was wondering abut a Uvonair Junior 1000 Ozone Generator, ‏ 1advertised in the local rag for £50 seems a good deal, my question's are is it safe? will it work ? do i just plug it in the closet and let it do it's stuff any help wold be grt thaks in advance:)

OGKushman

Needs More Cowbell
Reaction score
ozone generator may make your heart problems worse.

They are unneeded and possibly dangerous. Search google and form your own conclusion. I say they are useless, can kill your crop, kill you, and a carbon filter works just fine for a huge stink.

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
OGKushman said:
ozone generator may make your heart problems worse.

They are unneeded and possibly dangerous. Search google and form your own conclusion. I say they are useless, can kill your crop, kill you, and a carbon filter works just fine for a huge stink.
:yeahthat:

I know I wldnt use one....

scotsman

Reaction score
my grow is in my bedroom its in an airing closet has 4 holes at bottom and at the top in a straight line about 2in wide, on the bottom i have 3 small computer fans covering 3 of the holes taking air into the room dont have anything at the top but was thinking maybe the same idea pulling air out?
just put in a home made carbon filter so see what happens, think you commented on my carbon filter post Hemp godess i doubled up on the fans so hope it works, if not il buy a 5" or 6" inline extractor fan and carbon filter from ebay about £70 from what i can see, my closet has a another closet at the side of it i could knock a hole into the other closet and put the foil ducting in there would that work? would i need ot keep the second closet with the ducting in it door open or could i keep all doors closed helping to keep things hidden the mrs would go nuts if i went through a wall she would stick the plants in the washing machine if i did lol

Latest posts