Vapeing with an ice chamber?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoxchamp

Reaction score
So I placed an order just 10 minutes ago for a Silver Surfer vaporizer with several upgrades (ground glass wand, aroma top, and 4 piece grinder) totaling just over $300 including shipping. I have never vaped in my life but smoking a blunt or 2 J's a day is catching up to me and I can tell my lungs, throat, and sinuses are taking a hit even though I have only been smoking 7 months. I've already spent $300 and am not sure if I can afford to whip out another $70 for an ice chamber. Are they worth it? Do ice chambers affect the taste or potentcy? LMK cuz the order goes out Monday (10/8) and I need to let them know b4 they ship.

Dude, It's up to you but smoking 2 J's or a blunt a day and no usage of tobacco. I can say with almost certainty that you won't get Cancer in a million years. Hell Edgar Cayce or whatever said that if a cigarette smoker limited their habit to five cigs a day they wouldn't get cancer. If smoking Cannabis is bothering you then maybe a Vaporizer is the right choice for you. As I can tell your a light smoker and probably have nothing to be concerned about..

I'm really not worried about cancer. I race Motorcycles at the Semi Pro level and am going pro soon. Right now I am receovering from a broken femur but when I return to racing my physical fitness is of the upmost importance. My average joint is about 1 gram give or take .2 and if I have a blunt I will put in about 2 grams. I've smoked over 4.5oz since I started smoking in March almost exclusively in joints or blunts. I'm not going to give up smoking a blunt but definately cut back. Please share if you have any experience with a vape ice chamber.

Ive not tried an ice chamber....but..
Those vaps are Ok if you worring 'bout fitness ...
I workout regulary...an Im a Personal Trainer....
My experience with vaps is varied...I found that with the vap you dont get a 'pull' when you toke....let me explain....although you can taste the grass when you inhale , cos your not getting any of the carcigens (the horrible stuff made from burning vegetation)....just pure essence...you dont really feel the smoke...(e.g. compare Full on Malboro to the mildest cig you can fink of).....
An ice chamber I imagine would be in order to cool the smoke down and make it less harsh shall we say.....
I cant see the need for it with a vap....but I can see the need if you smoke the weed from a bowl.....:)
Also.....some people (like me) just like to feel that feeling of inhaling the smoke when we puff .....

Oh yer ....you ever tried taking a couple of tokes before you train?...Wow..
talk about Superman.....he..he..he.....

Well thats my cents worth ....take it easy...an if you do decide to go with the ice let us know what ya fink.................:)

Latest posts

Back